Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2 Door 2" stretch????

Old 12-12-2016, 09:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wrangeler X
Started my RK 3" yesterday with disassembly. Northridge 4x4
Nice subscribed.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Made some progress! Have to get DS lengthened and set pinion angle. Might need to clock the spring perches down a bit more.

Northridge 4x4
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1623442092.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	479.9 KB
ID:	663051  
Old 12-19-2016, 05:00 AM
JK Junkie

Made some progress! Have to get DS lengthened and set pinion angle. Might need to clock the spring perches down a bit more. Northridge 4x4
And trim the rear seams .. Haha looks great.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:44 PM
JK Freak

Progress

Northridge 4x4

Name:	image-2555625992.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	505.7 KB
ID:	663511  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Stretch is complete!! This was a lot of work. RK rear long arms 3" stretch.

I went with crawler concepts rear corners with weld on flares and front cc flares. So far on highway, I can definitely tell the difference with the long arms and or the 3link.

Going to do the front long arms hopefully in the spring.

Decided to change up the color scheme also with silver flares. powder coating the LOD sliders silver also.

I had to modify the mounts for the sliders considerably. That turned out to be a money suck! For what I paid to modify them I almost could have bought new body mount sliders and rocker armor. Sort of disappointing there! But live and learn.

Can't wait to get her off road.

Northridge 4x4

Name:	image-2172850909.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	588.3 KB
ID:	664216  
Old 01-08-2017, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Stretch is complete!! This was a lot of work. RK rear long arms 3" stretch.

I went with crawler concepts rear corners with weld on flares and front cc flares. So far on highway, I can definitely tell the difference with the long arms and or the 3link.

Going to do the front long arms hopefully in the spring.

Decided to change up the color scheme also with silver flares. powder coating the LOD sliders silver also.

I had to modify the mounts for the sliders considerably. That turned out to be a money suck! For what I paid to modify them I almost could have bought new body mount sliders and rocker armor. Sort of disappointing there! But live and learn.

Can't wait to get her off road.

Northridge 4x4
Wow man, that is like the perfect amount of stretch im looking for, imma look into this further. Thanks for posting you build.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stretch is complete!! This was a lot of work. RK rear long arms 3" stretch. I went with crawler concepts rear corners with weld on flares and front cc flares. So far on highway, I can definitely tell the difference with the long arms and or the 3link. Going to do the front long arms hopefully in the spring. Decided to change up the color scheme also with silver flares. powder coating the LOD sliders silver also. I had to modify the mounts for the sliders considerably. That turned out to be a money suck! For what I paid to modify them I almost could have bought new body mount sliders and rocker armor. Sort of disappointing there! But live and learn. Can't wait to get her off road. Northridge 4x4
Good difference or bad difference?
Also, no offense but if it were me I would definitelyyyyyy cut off that piece in front of the tires/ behind the front of the flare. Looks goofy IMO.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:03 PM
JK Junkie

Looks great man
Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by YukonBlu
Wow man, that is like the perfect amount of stretch im looking for, imma look into this further. Thanks for posting you build.
Let me know if you have questions. I'd be happy to give you my input. Just message me your number if you want to my cliff notes.

Northridge 4x4
Old 01-08-2017, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
Good difference or bad difference? Also, no offense but if it were me I would definitelyyyyyy cut off that piece in front of the tires/ behind the front of the flare. Looks goofy IMO.
Piece of the corner armor?? That will meet up with the racket armor if I ever get it. I think I will leave it

As far as difference, good for sure. Bumps have much less impact. Can't wait to do the front.

Northridge 4x4

Quick Reply: 2 Door 2" stretch????