Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2" BB on rubicon

Old 07-17-2007, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2" BB on rubicon

so i have read and read, and cant find anyone asking to may questions about
2" bb lifts on the rubicon model.
i have a 2 door. i want to do a 2" spacer lift just for alittle clearance. i have heard all the issues with the 2.5". so if i go with just 2" is there gonna be any complications, like with the electronic sway disco or anything else ? thanx.

john bull trail. san bernardino national forest, ca.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:46 PM
JK Freak

Well, you may consider some sway bar extensions for the front sway bar. That will fix any problem that could arise.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Was wondering the same thing myself. Don't have a Rubicon, but I do have the swaybar disco's. Already figuring on longer links for the front but wasn't sure what, if any implications there would be with the axle shift after the lift (albeit a minor shift). Just concerned that if it's off the system won't engage/disengage since it might interpret the shift as 'uneven terrain'. Any input?
Old 07-17-2007, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Default kill in it stock

well bein stock does make navigating a little more fun. as you can tell that dosnt mean i navigate around , i navigate through...
so did you do the 2.5" with just the shocks and spacers ? or did you ad on the links, or any other components ?
Old 07-17-2007, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default Wtf

how'd you end up with all that rev gear ?

Quick Reply: 2" BB on rubicon