Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" Teraflex coil lift install problem

Old 03-25-2011, 02:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Synthetik
I'm going to be installing this kit tomorrow afternoon. Can anyone verify that this new diagram for the track bar bracket is correct?

It looks different. I have this lift and installed it some time ago, like it was mentioned above, you don't 'HAVE' to have this bracket installed. I did this lift without installing it and I have no tracking problems or any issues. When I go to a 4" lift, then I will be going with an adjustable, gives you more flexability when it comes to adjusting it.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just put this lift on and did not use the bracket, as I had already purchased a JKS track bar. It worked out great, and it sounds like that will be the case for you too!
Old 03-25-2011, 02:13 PM
JK Newbie

I had the same issue as well. The template was off by a few as you can see by the picture. The top whole was the actual spot were the whole aligned

Last edited by NikeHighlander10; 03-25-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Quick Reply: 2.5" Teraflex coil lift install problem