Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5 Spring lift question.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AirJordan613
Bump stop extensions. Extended sway bar links. Rear track bar bracket. Shock extensions or new shocks. Just buy a kit that includes the necessary components.
How about this kit with adj track bars ????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-JK-Wran...torefresh=true
Old 02-23-2014, 06:40 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Old 02-23-2014, 07:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TheDirtman

TheDirtman.. Fantastic post you have in your sig. Very informative and useful. Thank you for the time you took and info you heave there.

Let me start off by saying, I agree with you. I myself may be new to JK's, but I am not new to everything auto... In fact this is my 32nd vehicle as I have somewhat of an obsession with vehicles. I get something new at least every 1-2 years, mod them to the max, learn all I can about them, then trade. At times I have had 2-3 cars at once. Having said that, I have also been a part of, and still am very active on many forums from SRT-10 forums, to Mustang forums, H3 forums, and many motorcycle and atv forums. There are endless posts from "noobs" asking questions that many of you know and have been bothered with thousands of times. Buts lets remember, everyone on here was a noob at some point. Unless somehow you were born with the skill and knowledge to mod JK's without every having to learn anything or ask questions. I do feel quite stupid asking questions sometimes, but a forum is built for just this reason. People to gather, exchange information, help noobs, and gain knowledge collectively. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't know you existed until your lil eye roll and head nod post. If I would have known your post was there, I most likely would not have needed to ask such a "noobie" question. But I am a "noob" and need assistance from the pool of knowledge found in posts like yours.

Again thank you for that post. It truly is an amazing gathering of information that shows you know what you are taking about. This is why I love forums and the plethora of knowledge available at just a few mouse clicks. I am sorry for the rant everyone. I feel better now.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:02 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Glad to help, tell Phil hi from me.
Just about all the JK specific forums will have "stickies" at the top of the modified sections with just about everything you need to know about the JK.
Good luck with the build.

Last edited by TheDirtman; 02-23-2014 at 08:05 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
Glad to help, tell Phil hi from me.
Just about all the JK specific forums will have "stickies" at the top of the modified sections with just about everything you need to know about the JK.
Good luck with the build.
Phil... I would like to kill that rat... LOL

I really think you should rename that post. I most likely overlooked it. It should be named something like: The definitive breakdown on lifts.....

Quick Reply: 2.5 Spring lift question.