Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5 rugged ridge performance coil lift kit 4 door

Old 10-11-2010, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5 rugged ridge performance coil lift kit 4 door

After searching and looking I am seriously looking at buying this kit. Is anyone running it and if so what do you think? My 07 sahara is my daily driver so I don't want to lose the stock ride if possible.

Right now my jeep is stock but I am planning on running 33's and a front bumper and winch.

The other kit I was looking at was the teraflex 2.5 but there is about a 300$ differance and money is a factor.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated I am new to all of this!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump for help
Old 10-11-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

If you can afford it, I'd definitely go with the Teraflex coil lift. Many on here run with up to 35s. I ran on stock rubber and then 33s with the TF 2.5 Coil for over 20K mi and thought it ran great.

Unless you have a Rubicon, I'd get the kit with shocks. If you have a Rubi, you can get the kit with the shock extenders. Not much difference in ride between stock rubi shocks and the TF VS9550 shocks.

With 33s and the 2.5" coil kit, you really wont need anything like adjustible control arms or trackbars, it's a good solid kit without a ton of extra upgrades.

Quick Reply: 2.5 rugged ridge performance coil lift kit 4 door