Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5'' rough country lift

Old 02-14-2013, 04:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5'' rough country lift

Guys,
Just installed the rough country 2.5'' premium suspension lift kit, dual steering stabilizers, track bar relocation brackets, track bar and 1.5'' wheel spacers on my 2010 mountain 2 door.Since the install, the steering is floating and a little unpredictable. 3 wheel alignments later, it has gotten better but not quite perfect, any ideas????

On certain bumps like wash board and when the rear end lifts up abruptly, I hear a clunking noise, kind of like my rear door hatch is loose, but its not.... Need to investigate that as well....

One more thing...does anyones elses JK have a loud ticking sound in the top end on cold starts? It goes away rather quickly, but its there!

Last edited by Newfie; 02-14-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Quick Reply: 2.5'' rough country lift