Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" RK rear sway bar links

Old 11-23-2012, 09:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5" RK rear sway bar links

I have a 2.5" RK lift that currently has the JKS rear links. My problem is that the links are too long for my set up. At the shortest adjustment the links measure close to 13" does any have the extended RK links for the rear? If so could you tell me what the measurement is? I want to cut my JKS links to match the height of the RKs. Thanks...

Also, if you have the rear extended TF links for a 2.5" lift, that measurement may also work...
Old 11-24-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have JKS links for the rear and just cut them to the length I needed. Just have the Jeep on the ground and make sure the rear swaybar is at a 90 degree angle when you measure your length. Each Jeep will give you a different measurement: 4-door vs 2-door and hard top vs soft top etc.

Quick Reply: 2.5" RK rear sway bar links