Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" n 33's with xenon flats (request)

Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if life= lift then x2!
but i'm still going to lift. gotta get my belly off the floor!
Old 01-29-2009, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

If you see the Xenon flares in your distant future why not just trim your factory flares to get a similar look until you can afford the Xenons.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

main reason is i want to sell my fenders to get back some spent money. i guess i could buy a second set to cut, in case i screw them up, in which case i can take my time and do a better job. but then where does one buy used fenders for rediculously cheap. i'm talkin like $100 or less?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bareass
main reason is i want to sell my fenders to get back some spent money. i guess i could buy a second set to cut, in case i screw them up, in which case i can take my time and do a better job. but then where does one buy used fenders for rediculously cheap. i'm talkin like $100 or less?
Keep an eye on the 4sale sections and your local junkyards.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

no i know but procomp extreme mt's are $180 more in the 35, so i'm not going that route!
the trail diggers in 16 are about $100 more and the wheels are 35 more each. so ya! thats where i'm at
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

no no thats not the why i'm buying them, a friend of my wheels them and they preform great, and he's had them on for a good while and they've hardly worn, and i've read good things from them. i'm in canada so its you guys' dollar that are biringing up my cost! Hercules is a canadian brand

Quick Reply: 2.5" n 33's with xenon flats (request)