Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" lift

Old 04-06-2016, 09:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

😂😂😂 I don't think it will 😏

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
Did you really ask if adding bigger tires would raise the jeep? Lol
Old 04-07-2016, 04:34 AM
JK Newbie

Did you really ask if adding bigger tires would raise the jeep? Lol
Yeah I "really" did, because it's my first build and I'm beginning to figure things out. I guess not all of us were born with the knowledge of jk geometry like you.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rugahrahj
Yeah I "really" did, because it's my first build and I'm beginning to figure things out. I guess not all of us were born with the knowledge of jk geometry like you.
Playing with your jeep is a fun learning process. . There is a lot things to consider as you do your mods. Here is a post with some good basic videos.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...%2A%2A-331913/

Hope this helps. Good luck with your build!
Old 04-07-2016, 04:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How does jk geometry knowledge even come into play in that question? If you put bigger tires on ANYTHING than what were on it before, it obviously RAISES it. Isn't that common sense?
Old 04-07-2016, 04:53 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
Playing with your jeep is a fun learning process. . There is a lot things to consider as you do your mods. Here is a post with some good basic videos. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...%2A%2A-331913/ Hope this helps. Good luck with your build!
Thank you. I'll check it out.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:06 AM
JK Newbie

How does jk geometry knowledge even come into play in that question? If you put bigger tires on ANYTHING than what were on it before, it obviously RAISES it. Isn't that common sense?
It is common sense....for somebody who lives in threads...like I said I'm figuring it out little by little...BTW...somebody in the this thread is in need of those bushwacker fenders...I pointed them your way earlier. Shrugs.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:35 AM
JK Super Freak

It is common sense....for somebody who lives in threads...like I said I'm figuring it out little by little...BTW...somebody in the this thread is in need of those bushwacker fenders...I pointed them your way earlier. Shrugs.
Sweet, thanks brother.
Btw, I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said that. I was just saying that if something is replaced with an item that is taller, whatever object that's on top of said item will be taller. Sorry if I offended you, i just thought it was kind of funny.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Sweet, thanks brother. Btw, I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said that. I was just saying that if something is replaced with an item that is taller, whatever object that's on top of said item will be taller. Sorry if I offended you, i just thought it was kind of funny.
All is good bro. 🖖🏽
Old 04-07-2016, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Have you considered a 1.25" body lift? Its cheap, easy to install, and shouldn't effect much.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiKing
Have you considered a 1.25" body lift? Its cheap, easy to install, and shouldn't effect much.
Could I do that with the RE 2.5" already installed?

Quick Reply: 2.5" lift