Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" BB, what a difference...

Old 10-31-2011, 12:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5" BB, what a difference...

Hey guys,

So, I figured I would show some pics of whats been done so far.

Luckily I have a good friend who works at a shop, and for the price of a coffee I had some new daystar's 2.5"s put in.

I was really surprised at the amount it helped, I've gone from a sunfire, to a ford ranger to the jeep, nothing ever lifted. this has been a blast.

When I first bought the jeep, the first thing to come off were the mud flaps, then the cold air intake, now the lift. The KM2's are being put on tomorrow.

anyways, before:

And after:

Anyways, no huge difference, however getting in and out, and the ride changed for the best. My wife noticed it big time as well, looking forward to the 35's

Last edited by Fonly; 10-31-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Cool man,

Anything is better than stock... I've never had a vehicle that you could configure so many different ways. I previously had a 2002 Grand Cherokee and while it was awesome, it was limited in the aftermarket.

Show us them meats when you get em on!
Old 10-31-2011, 01:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bucko
Cool man,

Anything is better than stock... I've never had a vehicle that you could configure so many different ways. I previously had a 2002 Grand Cherokee and while it was awesome, it was limited in the aftermarket.

Show us them meats when you get em on!

You know, its coming along.

I found all of this soo daunting when I first started looking into it, but I have a list going that is slowly getting checked off.

This is a friend of ours compared to mine, I still have dana 44's and a nice sub over him though

Quick Reply: 2.5" BB, what a difference...