Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2.5" BB and 1" BL

Old 12-10-2011, 04:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That exactly what I am running soon with bushwhacker flat flares. Lift comes Monday. Already did the bodylift. Can't wait for the final result.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

My unlimited rode hard with teraflex bb. Switched to roughy country coil lift. Rides like new!! Very smooth.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:55 AM
JK Super Freak

I don't mean to take over this thread but I thought BL were bad to do correct me if I'm wrong
Old 12-10-2011, 05:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by antonioso
any recommendations of a BL that would work perfectly with the TF BB? Do body lifts run the risk of voiding the warranty?
Look at rough country BL for the money its great even comes with bumper relocation brackets for the rear and its 1.25" this is what I run as far as warranty it wouldn't void the entire thing if something happens and that is the cause then they won't warranty their work just like suspension it also depends on your dealer
Old 12-10-2011, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by big c
I don't mean to take over this thread but I thought BL were bad to do correct me if I'm wrong
Body lifts are not bad just some people don't really like them and are against them
Old 12-10-2011, 05:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jesse0376
My jeep rides better with my Tf 2.5" coil lift then it did stock so for me with spacers yes it was a rough ride.
That's crazy I wasn't trying to be rude or anything thanks for answering back to me
Old 12-10-2011, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

i'm planning to add a 1" M.O.R.E BL to mine soon... already have a 2.5 TL coil lift with shocks... I think a 1" is perfect for some additional clearance... anything more than that though... just doesn't look right with the body that far off the frame.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Cdyspeed

That's crazy I wasn't trying to be rude or anything thanks for answering back to me
Lol I wasn't assuming u were being rude. That's one thing I hate about forums facebook and text is you don't know how people are acting with out tone of voice lol causes alot of drama on facebook! I wish facebook would disappear but that's a different conversation anyway I was just answering the question of yes mine was a rough ride stock glad yours isn't but if your looking to save a little money then you don't need a body lift for 35s here is my jeep with 2.5" Tf lift and 37's and no rubbing at all.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111210_075456.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	247928  
Old 12-10-2011, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jesse0376

Lol I wasn't assuming u were being rude. That's one thing I hate about forums facebook and text is you don't know how people are acting with out tone of voice lol causes alot of drama on facebook! I wish facebook would disappear but that's a different conversation anyway I was just answering the question of yes mine was a rough ride stock glad yours isn't but if your looking to save a little money then you don't need a body lift for 35s here is my jeep with 2.5" Tf lift and 37's and no rubbing at all.
Haha
Yea that is very true I really do like the look of your jeep

Quick Reply: 2.5" BB and 1" BL