Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

17" Non-Beadlock Wheels with <= 4" BS?

Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17" Non-Beadlock Wheels with <= 4" BS?

Has anyone been able to come across a 17 inch wheel with 4"of back spacing or less? The only wheels that I can find with 3.5" inches of BS have beadlocks. I've been hoping there are some out there but can't seem to find any...I know that you can always put in wheel spacers to get the spacing needed but I'd rather not fiddle around with spacers if I can avoid it...is there a specific reason that wheels don't tend to come with that kind of spacing? Seems like there's a market gap in the wheel industry (if I'm not missing something)
Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tankerbell
Has anyone been able to come across a 17 inch wheel with 4"of back spacing or less? The only wheels that I can find with 3.5" inches of BS have beadlocks. I've been hoping there are some out there but can't seem to find any...I know that you can always put in wheel spacers to get the spacing needed but I'd rather not fiddle around with spacers if I can avoid it...is there a specific reason that wheels don't tend to come with that kind of spacing? Seems like there's a market gap in the wheel industry (if I'm not missing something)

ttt please

Old 06-29-2013, 08:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ATX Slot in 17x9 have 4" bs.

Quick Reply: 17" Non-Beadlock Wheels with <= 4" BS?