Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

13mm Unit bearing bolt question

Old 09-09-2016, 08:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
You're one sweet son-of-a-bitch, Ken!
Awwwwwwe thanks Chuck haha
Old 09-09-2016, 09:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
Awwwwwwe thanks Chuck haha
Being as we're on the discussion of unit bearing bolts; I remember you saying a long while ago something to the nature of them being changed when the axleshafts were updated with 1350 size joints. Do you have a picture or a link/part number to where I can find these? I've been running the upgraded spicer shafts in mine for a while now and they rub like hell.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
Being as we're on the discussion of unit bearing bolts; I remember you saying a long while ago something to the nature of them being changed when the axleshafts were updated with 1350 size joints. Do you have a picture or a link/part number to where I can find these? I've been running the upgraded spicer shafts in mine for a while now and they rub like hell.
I do but would have to dig. All they did was reduce the shoulder. Hit them with a grinder if they hit.

Quick Reply: 13mm Unit bearing bolt question