Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

13 jku bumper options

Old 06-01-2013, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 13 jku bumper options

I'm new to the Jeep seen just had a 3.5 aev dualsport sc lift done and greeting sun ballistic jester 18" wheels wrapped in 35" nittos in a few days just waiting on the wheels to get in. I'm looking into bumpers for under 500 just the front for now. I really like the poison spyder bfh bumpers. Not a fan of the big stingers but i do like the bull bars. I also like the xrc that smittybuilt has. I'm looking for opinions ( i know there's lots) and pics

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-01-2013, 07:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just installed the M. O. D. from Smitty Bilt. My set-up is with the full end cap with fog lights. Used the wiring from my stock lights. It also came with a winch through Quadratech. I like this one because I can add a stinger later. You can also add a bull bar instead.

Quick Reply: 13 jku bumper options