Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

'12 JKU Best Value Soft Top

Old 11-04-2013, 12:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '12 JKU Best Value Soft Top

Hey guys, don't mean to clutter up the forum with a post that probably been asked multiple times, but I'm in Afghanistan...my internet here SUCKS so searching for threads is a gigantic pain in the ass.

I was curious if you guys could recommend the best value soft top for a 2012 JKU sport. I am the second owner of the Jeep, and it is a hard top, so I am searching for the cheapest GOOD top (and hardware if necessary) for my Jeep. I am looking for a soft top that I can use for weekends away from home, take off to have fun, but still have a top in case the sky decides to fall out that will keep my interior dry until I can go home.

I really like the look of the slanted back soft tops.

Thanks!
-Chris
Old 11-04-2013, 01:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bestop Trektop NX

Bestop
Old 11-04-2013, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Are these tops good about not having leaks and such?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

When I was looking for a soft top for my JK I used to get frustrated at the abundance of cheap "never used" factory soft tops available for the JKU on the various classified sites. I guess soccer moms don't like to go topless?!?!

If your looking for value, I would try that route.

Jason

Quick Reply: '12 JKU Best Value Soft Top