Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

10k for suspension were to start?

Old 10-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by B20forlife
How much is a new ultra 4? Is there a link to were I can get some more info for it? Thanks
Brut said it, lots over on Pirate

Originally Posted by BigRed0625
Give DynaTrac a call....or message them...they are great at responding quickly
Any questions, let us know!
Thanks
Old 10-21-2013, 04:11 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by B20forlife
How much is a new ultra 4? Is there a link to were I can get some more info for it? Thanks
Ultra 4 is the class of trucks they run in king of the hammers. It is built to handle high speed and rock crawling. A new rig will run you $100k+ depending on the set up I have seen used ones in the $20k-$50k price range.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant recommend my fab guy enough!!! His name is Kenny and he does the work out of his garage! He had my jeep done in about 45 days. He 3 linked my front and rear suspension with 14" King IBP coil overs, did PCS hydro assist ram, and did custom welded on sliders. Recently he has added bump stops to the rear and installed my PCS steering pump. My suspension is a one off and works great. He will sit with you and discuss what you want and the possibility of making it happen. He charged me 1K for the front and 1K for the rear. All the little things,, like sliders and bump stops are very cheap. By the way,, mine is my daily driver! He is able to fab up whatever you want. To see his work you can go to Ruggedrocks.com and look at the build threads started by "The King". He has done nissans, TJ's, my JK, and a couple of rock buggys. His buggys range from his own 10K budget build,, to "Showtime"'s 150K hammer racer. PM me if you want his #. Good luck with your build! Start a thread!!

Quick Reply: 10k for suspension were to start?