Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

1" front coil spacer (puck) Help please...

Old 05-06-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more question..

can i add 3/4" to the front just by changing the front springs? if so , how? what would i need..?
Thanks again
Old 05-06-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MotiCross
can i add 3/4" to the front just by changing the front springs? if so , how? what would i need..?
Thanks again
http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-1-5-perfo...eling-kit.html

I would go that route if you just want to level it out. The new TF 2.5 Coil lifts are supposed to level the JK out too if you wanted to go that high.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bosox5
http://www.teraflex.biz/jk-1-5-perfo...eling-kit.html

I would go that route if you just want to level it out. The new TF 2.5 Coil lifts are supposed to level the JK out too if you wanted to go that high.
will this work ok with the stock shocks..? sorry for all the maybe dumb questions and thank you so much!
Old 05-07-2011, 02:48 PM
MTH
JK Enthusiast

I measured the front and back from the ground to the fender and the differance is actually a bit off from left to right... on a level surface... maybe the tire? not sure...
Not unusual. Probably the gas tank. If it was near full or near empty, that's a 22 gallon swing on just the passenger side.

Anyways, it is a roughly 3/4" differance so i decided to go against the 1" at this time... if you or anyone you know have photos of a JKU with only a 1" puck in front please show me a photo so i can make up my mind before i lose it.. lol
M
Back-to-front or side-to-side? If back-to-front, then DayStar makes 3/4" front spacers. Problem solved.

Last edited by MTH; 05-07-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Im sure it will settle a little. Wont even notice it.. just do it already!!

Quick Reply: 1" front coil spacer (puck) Help please...