Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

1.5 inch teraflex spacers

Old 03-21-2015, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1.5 inch teraflex spacers

Hi guys and gals.

I am planning to put teraflex 1.5 inch puck spacers in the front of my JKUR 2012. I have 33 inch duratracs with no rubbing but I have heavy front bumpers that makes the front sag.

Do I need a new sway bar link with this? I appreciate the help in advanced.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:51 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Wait until the pucks are in and then decide. You generally want the swaybar to be parallel to the frame/ground, or pointed a bit up. Short links (swaybar pointed down) has been known to flip the swaybar around backwards when the front axle is flexed/drooped. But, it will depend on shock length and swaybar angle and ...
Old 03-22-2015, 12:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Wait until the pucks are in and then decide. You generally want the swaybar to be parallel to the frame/ground, or pointed a bit up. Short links (swaybar pointed down) has been known to flip the swaybar around backwards when the front axle is flexed/drooped. But, it will depend on shock length and swaybar angle and ...
Thank you!!!
Old 03-22-2015, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Does the kit not come with them? My TF spring leveling kit came with new front links.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Stubicon
Does the kit not come with them? My TF spring leveling kit came with new front links.
No it does not....I bought a one inch and 1/2 spacers for the front. I think the leveling kits come with one

Quick Reply: 1.5 inch teraflex spacers