Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

**Rock Rails Advice?**

Old 05-18-2010, 09:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeep4life
Sorry for the confusion...I currently do not have rubicon rock rails but I have seen sets sell for $150 and I was wondering if this was a good investment or if it would be more worth my time to go aftermarket...I would like rock rails that are bolt on application...because I do a ton of wrenching on my jeeps and repainting with the snow and salt we get up here rust is inevitable...So from the general gist of things its looking like rubicon rock rails are my best bet...aftermarket applications are very expensive...but ive also heard you get what you pay for on rock rails...all thoughts/comments appreciated thanks again
I am in the same boat as you. I will opt for the rubicon rock sliders as they are cheap and its DIY.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rubi rails save this guy from some damage. Bashed the slider pretty good, but it's better than bashing the sheet metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5oVimr5n7o

Quick Reply: **Rock Rails Advice?**