Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

$8k budget

Old 09-18-2015, 11:08 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by planman
The Fed prevented Great Depression #2 and literally 1000s of bank failures.

QE is over in the U.S. There is no meaningful monetization of debt happening at this point.

The Central Bankers are not selling dollars to buy gold. If this were the case, the value of the U.S. Dollar would be falling rather than growing, and the value of gold would be growing rather than falling.

So, the world's Central Bankers aren't conspiracy theorists. They are trying to copy what the Fed did in the U.S. The ECB is doing QE. Japan is buying U.S. dollars and treasuries in an attempt to devalue the Yen and strengthen the Dollar to increase exports to the U.S.

Wherever you are getting your information from is outright lying in an attempt to sell newsletters and subscriptions, or earn commissions from selling precious metals.
Originally Posted by DJ1
QE is over after having TRILLIONS printed and the country (as well as the rest of the world handcuffed to western banking) is now in much worse condition than they were in 2008. At least now I know where you stand.

Central Bankers are no longer buying US Treasuries with the main exception, the US prints so it could buy it's own debt instead.

And because the bond market is in the largest financial bubble in history, every other asset is in a bubble. All paper asset classes will be wiped out and the sad thing is I bet 99% of the people here on this forum have no idea of what we're talking about yet 100% of their retirement accounts are sitting in paper unless they are fortunate enough to have paid off their house note (even that is debatable with MERS fraud) and people like you talked them out of diversifying a portion into PM's because it's all conspiracy talk.

Talk about cattle going to the slaughterhouse.

Credit markets showing shrinking liquidity, little volume. Unable to offload even at a discount because at discount all the QUADRILLIONS IN FRAUDULENT CREDIT DERIVATIVES to which these bonds serve collateral for would have to be adjusted. The CDS market that nearly took down the financial system in 2008 is only 1/10th of what is now in place.

As I said in my other thread, kiss your retirement plans and pensions goodbye.

I don't get subscriptions. I have enough financial designations to warrant my own but hey, there's a sale on some Made In China LED bars so at least we've got that going for us.

....hmmm QE is apparently over yet Yellen & the non-Federal Reserve can't even raise rates .25% without tanking the bubble markets which they created.

Btw, Shiller warns we're in a stock bubble but I guess that dope is a "conspiracy" theorist

U.S. stocks are in a bubble, economist Robert Shiller warns — but others beg to differ
U.S. stocks are in a bubble, economist Robert Shiller warns ? but others beg to differ | Financial Post

Btw, Gold's not rising if the big-banks can naked short paper-gold all day every day. A person with your credentials should know that. That's trading 101.

Kiss your retirement plans & pensions good-bye!

Now back to the thread...
Rubicon? Congrats!

Old 09-18-2015, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any news on what you decided!!!????
Old 01-01-2016, 02:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually swapped my entire path....yet again, lol. I went and traded the '15 Rubicon for '07 Sahara Automatic, it already has 35s, 3" lift and nice rims. Also has JKS QD for the Swaybar already, aftermarket tie rod ends, and shocks, etc...... and I got rid of a $600/month payment. I couldn't justify paying that every month when I wheel the shit out of what I drive. I actually got $1,000 more than what I purchased it for out of the sale.

Getting the drag link swapped next week as it just bit the dust. Going to a Synergy drag link...guy who had it put a huge drop pitman arm on it and turns out it isn't even needed. Northridge 4x4 is installing it. Then the week after that I'm ordering some smittybuilt xrc fenders....$270 and they bolt up easily, can do that in the apt parking lot, lmao. I'll just rip the factory ones off.....they're already on their way off from rubbing.

I have an invoice worked up over @ Northridge 4x4 for around 10k+ ish, going to be pulling the trigger mid feb. I'll type what I have here so far put together for them to install....

Dynatrac ProRock 44 with RCV Axles, 5.13 gears, ARB Air Locker, Dynatrac Balljoints
Rear Re-gear (5.13) with ARB Air Locker - Contemplating Ten axle shafts for rear as well, not sure if I will do that yet.
ARB Air Compressor
SPOD for Lockers/Air control
AEV Geometry Correction brackets
Front driveshaft replaced with a 1310 shaft
Teraflex HD Bracket / Tire Carrier for holding the 37 spare

Additional cost will be $1700 for mounted/balanced tires from discount tire. SST Cooper M/T 37x12.50r17

Last edited by Trevo; 01-01-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevo
I actually swapped my entire path....yet again, lol. I went and traded the '15 Rubicon for '07 Sahara Automatic, it already has 35s, 3" lift and nice rims. Also has JKS QD for the Swaybar already, aftermarket tie rod ends, and shocks, etc...... and I got rid of a $600/month payment. I couldn't justify paying that every month when I wheel the shit out of what I drive. I actually got $1,000 more than what I purchased it for out of the sale.

Getting the drag link swapped next week as it just bit the dust. Going to a Synergy drag link...guy who had it put a huge drop pitman arm on it and turns out it isn't even needed. Northridge 4x4 is installing it. Then the week after that I'm ordering some smittybuilt xrc fenders....$270 and they bolt up easily, can do that in the apt parking lot, lmao. I'll just rip the factory ones off.....they're already on their way off from rubbing.

I have an invoice worked up over @ Northridge 4x4 for around 10k+ ish, going to be pulling the trigger mid feb. I'll type what I have here so far put together for them to install....

Dynatrac ProRock 44 with RCV Axles, 5.13 gears, ARB Air Locker, Dynatrac Balljoints
Rear Re-gear (5.13) with ARB Air Locker - Contemplating Ten axle shafts for rear as well, not sure if I will do that yet.
ARB Air Compressor
SPOD for Lockers/Air control
AEV Geometry Correction brackets
Front driveshaft replaced with a 1310 shaft
Teraflex HD Bracket / Tire Carrier for holding the 37 spare

Additional cost will be $1700 for mounted/balanced tires from discount tire. SST Cooper M/T 37x12.50r17
Sounds like it is time for you to start a thread in the JK Garage - Member Builds.

Quick Reply: $8k budget