Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

$10,000 Driveline build.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

My wife loves off roading , she always goes with me and thinks the jeep is a good investment for fun and adventure . I would call Mel at off road evolution in Cali. His evo 1 rock crawler is awsome. You can see it on u tube crawling the little sluice on the Rubicon before they screwed it up
Old 10-25-2012, 09:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

x5 for Northridge. Dave hooked me up in every way possible! I spent about $5800 on my front axle through Dave. Thats the PR44 Unlimited, ARB, 5.13, RCV's, Reid knuckles, 1310 yoke. Rear axle is still stock Rubi axle with 5.13's. He gave me the best deal at that time. Just ordered more stuff from him earlier this week too. He will hook you up. I think you should be able to do what you want to do for under $10K.

Quick Reply: $10,000 Driveline build.