Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

$$ mopar parts question$$

Old 05-23-2010, 05:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default $$ mopar parts question$$

I have $500 mopar bucks I have to spend asap..... Does any one know what the mopar cold air intake costs? The jeep dealer had no clue. I asked the parts mgr. to find out and he said it would take weeks cause he has to email his rep. There are no prices in the parts catalog. I only have thirty day before they expire. He guessed $375. Any one know the actual price?

Also is it any good? What are you guys using? I've had good luck with airaid in my truck.

Thanks

Last edited by NH-JK; 05-23-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by millar1982
I have $500 mopar bucks I have to spend asap..... Does any one know what the mopar cold air intake costs? The jeep dealer had no clue. I asked the parts mgr. to find out and he said it would take weeks cause he has to email his rep. There are no prices in the parts catalog. I only have thirty day before they expire. He guessed $375. Any one know the actual price?

Also is it any good? What are you guys using? I've had good luck with airaid in my truck.

Thanks
I just bought my jeep a week ago and got the 500 dollar mopar parts deal. I went to mopar parts site and picked out of those mopar accessories. I think those are the only ones you can really get. I could be wrong, but all the things I wanted were there anyway. This site has model number, picture, price, etc.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:55 AM
JK Junkie

Default $$$$$

Originally Posted by MADDOGsrfr81
I just bought my jeep a week ago and got the 500 dollar mopar parts deal. I went to mopar parts site and picked out of those mopar accessories. I think those are the only ones you can really get. I could be wrong, but all the things I wanted were there anyway. This site has model number, picture, price, etc.

Thanks,
I'll just harass the stealer ship again. make them earn that $$
Old 05-24-2010, 08:01 AM
JK Junkie

Default P.s

Hey congrats on the new jk! What did you end up spending? My sticker was $28,410 I got $3900 off sticker and the $500 mopar bucks. I'm happy with that. I went on the salesmans computer and snooped a bit and found out they were still holding $2000. Profit. I'll fight harder next time! Either way I'm happy.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.mopar.com

All your parts and pricing

Quick Reply: $$ mopar parts question$$