Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Moab end of April... Anyone?

Old 03-29-2012, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're heading up there tonight. Can not wait to get out of work and hit the road!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by gt6star
We're heading up there tonight. Can not wait to get out of work and hit the road!
Now, see that's just mean...

Originally Posted by jk.bushwacker
if ur doing any wheeling on the 26-27th let me know i could prob meet up with ya.
Definitely planning on wheelin' the 27th for sure... I'll touch back on this thread as it gets closer as well.

Time to start figuring out which trails I wanna do...

Old 03-29-2012, 02:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was thinking about going down there about that time. How nodded are all the rigs? Are you planning on real hard wheeling?
Old 03-29-2012, 03:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Murder¹
I was thinking about going down there about that time. How nodded are all the rigs? Are you planning on real hard wheeling?
Check out my profile to see my current mods... Along with these I plan to have completed the following:

Still in the works is:
- Upgrading to RK 2.5" Max Travel suspension kit
- Custom designed & fab'd front bumper
- Custom designed & fab'd rear bumper/recovery points
- Waiting for rest of parts for OR-Fab rear tire carrier so I can install this bad boy to carry my 35's
- Custom designed & fab'd Rock sliders

Think that about sums it up... and a big thanks to the guys at Northridge 4x4 and DTD!

Current "poser" pic as I have yet to do any wheeling since upgrading the tires/wheels:

I do want to test the limits a bit; last time in Moab we did Fins-n-Things and a few other small trails, but I'd like to take a step up in difficulty for sure. That being said I am open to suggestions on trails for anyone that is serious about going as I want everyone who shows up to have a great time!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Murder¹
I don't know many of the trails, but I'm always ready for some difficult stuff. I just got back from 4 days of brutal wheelin in Parker AZ. and going next weekend for two more days locally. So I'm all warmed up!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok

I don't know many of the trails, but I'm always ready for some difficult stuff. I just got back from 4 days of brutal wheelin in Parker AZ. and going next weekend for two more days locally. So I'm all warmed up!
You should definitely join us there this weekend then, we'll have some fun!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Wads13
You should definitely join us there this weekend then, we'll have some fun!
I will be there! we will get in touch when we get there.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
JK Freak

As this is getting even closer, I figured I'd bump it to see if anyone else is going around this time.

Still looking into what trails I'd like to hit... Taking all suggestions.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

Check out my profile to see my current mods... Along with these I plan to have completed the following:

Still in the works is:
- Upgrading to RK 2.5" Max Travel suspension kit COMPLETED
- Custom designed & fab'd front bumper DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL HAPPEN IN TIME
- Custom designed & fab'd rear bumper/recovery points DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL HAPPEN IN TIME
- Waiting for rest of parts for OR-Fab rear tire carrier so I can install this bad boy to carry my 35's COMPLETED
- Custom designed & fab'd Rock sliders

Think that about sums it up... and a big thanks to the guys at Northridge 4x4 and DTD!

I do want to test the limits a bit; last time in Moab we did Fins-n-Things and a few other small trails, but I'd like to take a step up in difficulty for sure. That being said I am open to suggestions on trails for anyone that is serious about going as I want everyone who shows up to have a great time!

Updated list above... Only one-n-a-half weeks away!

Who's comin' with me!?

Old 04-22-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

As this is getting even closer, I figured I'd bump it to see if anyone else is going around this time.

Still looking into what trails I'd like to hit... Taking all suggestions.
Moab Rim trail and Hells Revenge are both a "must do" when going to Moab. They will be on my list when I get there one week from today!

Quick Reply: Moab end of April... Anyone?