Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

St. Louis Dealer Experience

Old 07-22-2009, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to clear things up. I did not buy my Jeep from All Star, I bought my Jeep thru Moore in St. Louis. They have since went belly up. I have had my Jeep serviced at Moore in Phoenix and the latest time has been All Star. Moore in Phoenix was awesome, I just drove it up to the service center and they serviced it without questions. They even replaced the oil drain plug, which was cross threaded, without questioning it. On the other hand, I just took the Jeep to All Star to get serviced which was not the best experience. You might want to read about it in threads.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Skippman
Anyone had any experiences with Royal Gate on Manchester? I know Locked said he had problems with thier Columbia, IL location.
That's where I bought my Jeep, as well. They're not very knowledgeable, but they haven't been selling Jeeps at that location very long, either. They seemed to try pretty hard to please me, but that was just the sales staff. I have no experience with their shop.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought my from Royal Gate of Columbia. I have had very good luck so far. But admittedly by brother works at the Elisville store (Manchester) so it is possible that has helped me out.

My salesperson was very knowlegable and I would recommend him as much as you can a salesperson

Why in the world are you thinking about trading of you 08 for an 09

BTW All Star is offical for the MWJT. I hope we didn't make a mistake
Old 07-22-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reverend
I bought my Jeep there. That went well..

Other than that, no experience with them.
I bought mine at Royal Gate on Manchester in March. Haven't been back yet, but I did just roll over 6k miles, so I'm do for an oil change.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMac4
Man thats' really bad but I'm not surprised. I've seen a lot of dealers like that. This is why its good that a lot of them were closed. Problem is a bunch of the good ones were the victims.
Too bad the cream doesn't always rise to the top. I wish all the best technicians would automatically get traded to the dealers that are still open. Unfortunately, that's not very likely.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beaquel
I bought mine at Royal Gate on Manchester in March. Haven't been back yet, but I did just roll over 6k miles, so I'm do for an oil change.
I took the Jeep in for the free 6,000 mile oil change and tire rotation today, but I had 6,700 miles. Couldn't find time to bring it in sooner. I told the lady that I wanted the 5-tire rotation pattern so I could get some extra mileage out of the full set of tires. He pulled it off the lift with my spare tire still on the back. Had to tell the guy to redo it.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

28K for an unmodded used JK is just retarded

Red

Quick Reply: St. Louis Dealer Experience