Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nebraska Here

Old 04-21-2008, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bmbl_b
only a few months into being a JK owner and loving it. no serious mods yet but hoping to put some tougher tires/wheels on soon.
I've got 5 bfg mud's off of my rubicon. 4 have around 10k miles on them and the 5th was the spare. They'd be sweet on your ride. I'm asking $400 for all 5tires. They've never been on any rocks so they aren't all beat up.
I'm in the Pioneer4wheelers club here in lincoln and a few guys from Omaha are in it also, anyways we're having a get together on May 3. Great chance to meet others with jeeps and have a good time plus you could check out those tires.
Go checkout http://pioneer4wheelers.org/phpBB3/v...f5721f43798ce5
Old 04-23-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Beautiful day out there... i would be taking my jeep out with the freedom top off but my girlfriend wants to drive her new malibu..... beautiful day wasted.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I made up for you, I had the top off and went for a little cruise here in town. Actually celebrating my 1 year anniversary of having the Jeep.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bought a Bestop Safari top from another JK-Forum member (Shortbus). It's brand new and he gave me a great deal. I can't wait for the weather to straighten up to get it on.
Once I sell the tires, I'll be ordering some Warrior Products tube doors and some mirror relocation brackets. Not sure what brand of brackets but I'll be finding some shortly.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OmahaStylee
Hey Guys! I'm new to the Forums. The specs to my jeep are in my signature. Has anybody seen me yet? I used to live in west omaha, but now I live in millard.

Has anybody seen the Rescue Green JK Unlimited with a two inch lift and a bikini top and the soft top back? not a tonneau cover. it looks like its a back end soft top that follows the sport bar and connects all the way to the to the back. has windows and everything.... just wondering because if you are that person... i wanna know where you got it!

Looking forward to participating on these forums. Hope to see ya around!

I met him at our last club meeting.(JJoO) I asked him about the top, its not from wild boar. (although they do make them) I believe someone he knows is making and selling them. or something along those lines. I could probably get more info for you if youd like.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

By the way, how did the garage sale go?
Old 04-24-2008, 11:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by angbri
I met him at our last club meeting.(JJoO) I asked him about the top, its not from wild boar. (although they do make them) I believe someone he knows is making and selling them. or something along those lines. I could probably get more info for you if youd like.
Don't worry. I found out who it was. He gets his stuff from TMB Offroad.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Garage sale turned out pretty good. Even got I believe a couple new members. Seems most of the guys though might have taken home more than they brought
Old 04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NebRedrocker
Garage sale turned out pretty good. Even got I believe a couple new members. Seems most of the guys though might have taken home more than they brought
LOL, go figure! Im hoping we will have another newbie in here soon. Any of you who were at the Prairie Run might remember the lovely young lady that was with me.? So we went out for breakfast this morning and I suggested we go over to Baxter and check out the jeeps............................................. ..............
........She is now the proud new owner of a 2008 Red-Rock 4dr jeep!
So what Im thinking, chop her bumpers, (short term solution for the ugly bumpers) she can have my sidesteps, I just swapped out my wheels so she can use my spare set. Heres the iffy part. Ive been begging my hubby for a 4", or 4.5" long arm lift, with 37s. Then she could have my lift, and my 35s. Need to get her some tow hooks, or at least a hitch. Then we'll have a new wheeling buddy!! Ok, so I might be just a little too excited.

Last edited by gogrlgo; 04-26-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thats cool, wish I had a friend with a bigger lift and such willing to hook me up. Always good to see some women interested in the hobby, it helps us married guys show our wives how women can enjoy our hobby also.
You'll have to bring her over to the "topless day" and the powder puff run out at where we had the prarie run.

Quick Reply: Nebraska Here