Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nebraska Here

Old 03-30-2008, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

So did any of you head to tuttle this weekend? I had some minor surgery, so Im down for a little while. Im feeling pretty good though. Since Im confined to the house (cant even drive!) post some more pics!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by angbri
So did any of you head to tuttle this weekend? I had some minor surgery, so Im down for a little while. Im feeling pretty good though. Since Im confined to the house (cant even drive!) post some more pics!
Nothing serious I hope, atleast its not all that nice out now so being inside is a good thing.

Thanks for the compliments, I can't wait to get it out and see just how well these tires perform. I do like the humm, it definitely turns heads, now to get some cool bumpers and I'll be set.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NebRedrocker
Nothing serious I hope, atleast its not all that nice out now so being inside is a good thing.

Thanks for the compliments, I can't wait to get it out and see just how well these tires perform. I do like the humm, it definitely turns heads, now to get some cool bumpers and I'll be set.

No, nothing serious. Thanks. I know what your saying about the weather though. The sun was finally out today, I swear, I was going to go crazy!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Default new jk owner in omaha

i got my jk on order nobody had the exact one i wanted it. Ended up going with lithia they were the most willing to deal on an order. thanks for your help.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Keep us posted.....
Old 04-01-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finally made up my mind about some rock rails/steps. I decided on the Shrockworks rock sliders. I ordered them last night so I'm hoping I'll have them within a month or so. I can't wait to get them! I recently got the jeep fuel door and I was surprised with myself. I got it and it was dark out by the time I got home. Yet I felt like a kid on Christmas and couldn't wait. So I installed it with the help of a flashlight

oliverhazard, which features did you get?
Old 04-01-2008, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

08 stone white rubicon unlimited with hard top. only feature i added was power stuff, but the features the rubicon added was plenty good for me. cant wait to see how it does off road.

was wondering about the off road park in kansas if you can just go or if you have to have a permit and if you do, is it difficult to get?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the choice of rides, you're gonna love it. As far as how well it will do off road, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The Rubicon is very very capable off road.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Little more current pic
Old 04-02-2008, 10:28 PM
JK Newbie

thanks, yours look great, tires look great with the lift.

Quick Reply: Nebraska Here