Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nebraska Here

Old 08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How often do you guys from Pioneer 4 Wheelers (http://pioneer4wheelers.org/) go out on the trails? Do you normally go out on trails near the Lincoln area, or do you venture out much further? I am from the Sioux City, IA area, (Dakota City, NE) and am looking for a nice 4x4 club to join. As far as I can tell there does not seem to be a local club in the Sioux City area. I would like to join a club that maybe has some local events every few months or so and maybe plans 1 to 2 big trips a year where they hit other states etc. Driving to Lincoln to spend a day or two on the trails would not bother me all that much. I do have family that lives in Lincoln so I do make the trip to Lincoln a few times a year. I check out the Project-JK site almost every day, I will also start checking out this Nebraska site more often.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I sent you a pm about the Pioneer club. Angbri is a member in Omaha, those pics up above are from a trip several of us took out to Lake McConaughy. It was a blast. Maybe you could hook up with us in Omaha?

You should sign up on the Pioneer4Wheeler site and just keep up with what we have going on. It would be great to get you in the club and maybe get some more up your way to join in also. Check out what we done and will be doing and some of our sponsors. Kendall
Old 08-21-2008, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Theyre Here!!!! AND GO ON IN THE MORNING!!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NebRedrocker
I sent you a pm about the Pioneer club. Angbri is a member in Omaha, those pics up above are from a trip several of us took out to Lake McConaughy. It was a blast. Maybe you could hook up with us in Omaha?

You should sign up on the Pioneer4Wheeler site and just keep up with what we have going on. It would be great to get you in the club and maybe get some more up your way to join in also. Check out what we done and will be doing and some of our sponsors. Kendall
I have checked out a few sites, and have also checked out that OHV park in KS. Later this year or next year I think I will sign up and spend a day or two at the OHV park.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Way too quiet here in this nebraska thread. Anyone out there? Whats going on? anything exciting and new? Come on lets liven this thing up.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Check out this thread over on Pioneer4Wheelers site.
http://pioneer4wheelers.org/phpBB3/v...9185e829115379
Old 10-01-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you going to try to come over to the CORA expo? We're going to be running down to the prairie for some fun the night before and I'm betting after the expo there will be some head down then.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, new to the forums here and I am located in Bellevue Ne. I recently sold my Xterra and bought a new 08 JK Rubicon. Are there any jeep gatherings that happen around here?
Old 12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

So what are the odds of any of us from Nebraska winning anything int eh 12 days of Christmas giveaway?

Another club to check out is Pioneer4wheelers.org Angbri and I are members and we have 40 or so acres to wheel on just a few miles south of Lincoln. Check out the site and look at the events thread and in the pioneer prarie threads.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey guys... I'm not in NE right now, but I have two sisters in Minden and Hastings, so I spent the holidays up that way. I didn't realize until I got home that Rock Hard is in Minden, but I'm definitely going to try to hook up with them my next trip. I already have their engine/tranny skid, so I think I'll have to add a few more items.

Quick Reply: Nebraska Here