Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nebraska Here

Old 06-01-2007, 08:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nebraska Here

I see JKs everywhere I drive, but no "Nebraska" in the Mid-West thread.

Anybody here from Nebraska?

Beaver Lake here (Omaha area).

Toy4Her
Old 06-04-2007, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Nebraska here also. Im over in Omaha (Millard area). There are about 4-5 more that Ive noticed just in the Omaha area.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re

Papillion (Omaha) area, but stuck in southern california right now.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by really_good_guy
Papillion (Omaha) area, but stuck in southern california right now.
Don't have too much fun down there.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by angbri
Nebraska here also. Im over in Omaha (Millard area). There are about 4-5 more that Ive noticed just in the Omaha area.
Do you do any 4-wheelin around here. I pretty much stay down in the Cass county area. Got one farmer that let's me drive around when his crops are out, but that's about it.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toy4Her
Do you do any 4-wheelin around here. I pretty much stay down in the Cass county area. Got one farmer that let's me drive around when his crops are out, but that's about it.
I havent been able to find anywhere around here. But next time you head to that farmers, and need a partner in crime PM me
Old 06-11-2007, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

I havent been able to find anywhere around here. But next time you head to that farmers, and need a partner in crime PM me
Not a problem.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

La-Vista/Omaha side of Millard here...

angbri... Saw your rig pulling into BK the other day and almost ran into the curb trying to get a good look at it. Don't see too many lifted or mod'd like yours around here... Nice Jeep!

I swear I've put on a 1000 miles just driving the back roads looking for some good areas to have some fun -- only found some minimum maintenance roads down between louisville and plattesmouth - which are pretty good when it rains a bit.

Went up to Onawa where Timber Ridge is and checked out the trails. 1.5 hour drive and $600 per year is a little steep to play.... but, I might give in since it seems to be the closest place.

Let me know if you find any good places to go... I'm dyin to go diggin...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Talking

Originally Posted by histrung
La-Vista/Omaha side of Millard here...

angbri... Saw your rig pulling into BK the other day and almost ran into the curb trying to get a good look at it. Don't see too many lifted or mod'd like yours around here... Nice Jeep!

I swear I've put on a 1000 miles just driving the back roads looking for some good areas to have some fun -- only found some minimum maintenance roads down between louisville and plattesmouth - which are pretty good when it rains a bit.

Went up to Onawa where Timber Ridge is and checked out the trails. 1.5 hour drive and $600 per year is a little steep to play.... but, I might give in since it seems to be the closest place.

Let me know if you find any good places to go... I'm dyin to go diggin...
I know exactly what your saying. Ive got so many un-accounted for miles, my husband wants to ring my neck! Its funny you mention onawa, were actually heading up there friday. Staying at the KOA. I looked into getting a membership at Timber Ridge also, but they said there was a year waiting list. Maybe I can check it out in person this weekend. Do you happen to know how far away it is from onawa?
Old 06-14-2007, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know exactly what your saying. Ive got so many un-accounted for miles, my husband wants to ring my neck! Its funny you mention onawa, were actually heading up there friday. Staying at the KOA. I looked into getting a membership at Timber Ridge also, but they said there was a year waiting list. Maybe I can check it out in person this weekend. Do you happen to know how far away it is from onawa?
Yeah, it's 22 miles east of Onawa -- here's the site that has a map and pictures: www.peelout.net. A buddy and I swear that, Richard who runs the show, screens the callers... one friend called up there and he said no new memberships this year, the other buddy called saying he was from Elkhorn, and he said come on up and check it out. He gave us a tour, let us run around on the trails, and he gave us a tour of his winery and did some wine tasting.

I'm sure if you run into Richard, he'd let you check out the trails...

Quick Reply: Nebraska Here