Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Mom went off-roading

Old 04-11-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mom went off-roading

So, my mom enjoys riding along with me in my Jeep when I go off-roading. Today, I finally convinced her to take her's out. To prove pictures are provided below. The place is Potowatomi in Fulton MO.

Potowatomi is known to have some mud and I am not good with mud. Visual Aid shown here.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice picture Jason. I bet she had a great time. What happened in the mud pit? high center?
Old 04-11-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Very cool! I can still remember when our Rubi was a couple of weeks old and my wifes father took us out for a run and we earned our stripes her mom was in the backseat with a friend lovin' every minute...great times when you have family sharing in our passion.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:58 PM
JK Freak

Cool that you got her out there..and at least I wasn't the only one that had to get tugged out of a mudhole this weekend.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

Very Cool. I wish I was there to see her out in the Grand. She is awesome... next is Moab in a Grand???
Old 04-12-2010, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ECHO
So did Mommy pull you out???

Just joking... (You had to see that Coming)

Thats awesome that she took her's off-road with you By the way Welcome to the forum!!, You and Mom !
Yeah, that was expected. I had a friend there with another JK on 35's and he pulled my out. Probably would have been easier for my mom' Jeep though (It has the 4.7L High Output V8).

Mom committed to a 2in BB and some All-Terrians. So I got some shopping to do.

Originally Posted by Loadbreak
Cool that you got her out there..and at least I wasn't the only one that had to get tugged out of a mudhole this weekend.
I'm drawn towards mud like a moth to the flame, with a similar outcome.

Originally Posted by OIIIIO
Nice picture Jason. I bet she had a great time. What happened in the mud pit? high center?
Apparently last weekend some guy on 44's got stuck in the same hole. There was also some sort of root thing that got hung up between my steering stabilizer and my diff.

Last edited by Dude52; 04-12-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Mom went off-roading