Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Top Lift Pro

For Sale

Miscellaneous

07-31-2019, 09:32 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1361
  • Miscellaneous - Top Lift Pro - New - 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler - San Diego, CA 92123, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - Top Lift Pro - New - 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler - San Diego, CA 92123, United States
    Expired
    Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    $850
    • OBO
  • Location San Diego, CA, 92123, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jeep Wrangler 2007 - 2018
Description:

Top Lift Pro for sale. Bought it for summer looking forward to having the convenience of popping the top off in a matter of minutes only to find out it won't work with my current setup. Really disappointing considering I checked with the company prior to ordering due to concerns...they said it should work. Compatability issue aside, the thing is solidly constructed and well designed and will probably work with 95% of setups. Mine is unfortunately in the minority.

FYI - I have a Garvin Adventure Half Rack installed. I wasn't aware until I tried to use the lift, but with the rack installed the top is front-heavy and I can't get clearance on that end.

Any questions, just ask.
Local pickup only. These support bars are heavy duty and I'd like to avoid shipping. Save $ and get it now (instead of waiting 2 months on their site)

Last edited by WestSide; 08-07-2019 at 09:35 PM.