Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Austin,TX..Atomic 4X4??

Old 01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Austin,TX..Atomic 4X4??

I am considering getting my Teraflex 2.5" coil lift installed here and was wanting to know if anyone has heard anything on the company. Any input would be great or other suggestions of places would be greatly appreciated. I live in Austin TX, any help would be great. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!

I don't have any personal experience with Atomic, but I did a search for "Atomic" and they seem to be recommended by others. Do a search and read what they say, I hate to misinterpret others posts.

Originally Posted by mrFoSure
I am considering getting my Teraflex 2.5" coil lift installed here and was wanting to know if anyone has heard anything on the company. Any input would be great or other suggestions of places would be greatly appreciated. I live in Austin TX, any help would be great. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

will do...thanks
Old 01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I haven't personally used them but I know the guy who had them install the Rockcrawler 5.5" lift on the red JK on their website. He only had positive things to say about their work and customer service. But again, I haven't had any direct experience with them.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:09 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

I would definitely suggest Atomic over 4wheelparts. But, I would also suggest installing yourself over having Atomic do it...

Put the install cash towards any tools you don't have, and spend the rest on another upgrade. (a set of adj front ca's, perhaps?)

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/notes-teraflex-2-5%94-spring-lift-51483/
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...7&postcount=10
http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...-end-alignment
Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

I would totally love to install it myself just don't trust myself enough to get it done correctly. TOTAL newbee at anything mechanical besides basics.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrFoSure
I would totally love to install it myself just don't trust myself enough to get it done correctly. TOTAL newbee at anything mechanical besides basics.
It's pretty basic...losen/tighten bolts and know how to work a jack. I did my budget boost lift in my garage by myself in about 2 hours includeing beverages.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Newbie

You should also look into Krawltex www.krawltex.com, Cam and the guys do great work there and work on everything all the way up to full on buggies (they have a few themselves) and even baja trophy trucks (cam raced for Hooters at one point in time). They just recently moved up to Cedar park not far from Atomic 4x4.

Last edited by Robar; 01-13-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST CLICKABLE NON SPONSOR LINKS
Old 01-25-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

atomic does great work, and many of the local dealers will give you slack on warranty work if your lift is done with them. i know they lift jeeps for the dealer in georgetown. i just got my jeep done at 4 wheel parts, mostly because i could finance it there. they also did a great job, im not sure why people get down on them. they were very professional with me.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would definitely suggest Atomic over 4wheelparts too. Ask for John. They put my lift on and great to work with...4wheelparts is also very expensive.....

Quick Reply: Austin,TX..Atomic 4X4??