Notices
JL Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JL Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Rubicon 392

Old 04-20-2022, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm ready to trade my 2019 Rubicon in on the HEMI Rubicon, dealer will order it. Prices are on the Jeep website, so you can configure one. My dealer will charge retail, no extra markup. Hopefully this will handle better than the 2019 with its constant drifting all over the road. I did just read about the aluminum steering box replacement they are doing under warranty. That's the only thing I have not had the dealer check. If the ordering fails, I may go that route.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

Received 476 Likes on 427 Posts

I was wrong. So far 2 x 392's in Canada are at a list of $86k have been listed for $140K. It is actually illegal here to over list cars in Canada. So to get around it dealers add some extras and simply charge a lot for the "extras". I find it hard to believe the dealer will sell for list in the US but kudos to him if he does. What pi$$es me off is if the dealers sold at MSRP perhaps the demand would go up and they could justify a larger production run whereas one would be able to find them in stock at dealers by then. All the write ups say the 392 is just a fantastic vehicle both on and off road. Typical of the TRX - look at Ford's Raptor - 3 in dealers here in Calgary sitting on the lot.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The configurator for the 2022 changed this morning while I was on it. The price increased and the 305s were eliminated as an option. The total came to a thousand less, but I'm now out the larger tires and rims

My dealer offered me the same deal on a 2021 last fall and did not add anything to list price. Others were adding 10K.

Quick Reply: Jeep Rubicon 392