Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Hood Louver Install Writeup

Old 06-06-2010, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Job. I think it looks good.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very Nice! Did you contemplate mounting them from the underside?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Default pretty figg'n sweet

I love louvers, whether its on an old hot rod or a new JK. i think the ones you picked would also look pretty sweet on the front quarter panels above the Sahara sticker. They probably wouldn't do much as far as heat reduction or air movement, but would look bad-ass.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Ario56
I love louvers, whether its on an old hot rod or a new JK. i think the ones you picked would also look pretty sweet on the front quarter panels above the Sahara sticker. They probably wouldn't do much as far as heat reduction or air movement, but would look bad-ass.
I don't know. If you made'em functional, they'd pretty much line up with the ex manifold and cats. They might really help vent some heat as you're rolling along there. The real question would probably be Autobot or Decepticon?

My metal/body working skills are nowhere even close for me to have thought about mounting them underneath the hood's sheet metal.

Quick Reply: Hood Louver Install Writeup