Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Extra Center Storage

Old 04-13-2008, 03:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what custom seatcover is that that comes with footsie pajama's built in
Old 04-13-2008, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dirk Pitt
what custom seatcover is that that comes with footsie pajama's built in

Good eye!
He loves the Jeep or "Eep" as he calls it! Funny, he's not interested in the minivan or the z3.

Oh, Wet Okole. $10 extra per foot.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Bad News

The Office Depot near me no longer carries the brand of business card holder I used to make the extra center storage. Bummer.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scoolbz
The Office Depot near me no longer carries the brand of business card holder I used to make the extra center storage. Bummer.
You have a lot of amusing stickers, you should post them up in https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/show-us-stickers-17677/. Love the school bus theme
Old 04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by badron5
You have a lot of amusing stickers, you should post them up in https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17677. Love the school bus theme
he did, he's all over page 38...

also, hes all over the thread on removing the soundbar.

All sorts of pics in different threads... scoolbz... you need to start a thread for with all your pics!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eaglemikeo
he did, he's all over page 38...

also, hes all over the thread on removing the soundbar.

All sorts of pics in different threads... scoolbz... you need to start a thread for with all your pics!
Ha ha. You noticed. I actually decided this past weekend to finally get some photos uploaded and respond to a few threads so I'm suddenly all over. I want to get a few more things done to my school bus before I put it all together in one thread. You know, the "It's Just the Way I Want It!" sort of thing.

Or, you can always just click on my gallery link.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:48 AM
JK Freak

Or, you can always just click on my gallery link.

I keep forgetting to look at that link on people's info... I guess its there for THAT reason!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, I painted the center piece and the surround for the windshield. Check it out. It's easy. You can do it too!!!!

Man that is slick. Anyone else do this, in perticular, steel blue?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went to Office Depot and found these black plastic business card holders. They were $1.49 each. They're a great size for the interior. I keep my phone, wallet and miscellanous junk in them.

I took apart the center stack to make sure I wasn't going to drill through anything imprortant (brake cable) and found the depression in front of the shifter to be a good spot. I had to grind off the front of the base of the holder to make it fit. One screw, counter sunk, holds it in place.

Also, between the cup holders and the parking break there's just enough space for another one. That's where I keep my phone. It rattles around a litte, but has never fallen out.

The next one aims up from under the armrest, perfect for easy access to my wallet when I need to pay for drive through, bribe a CHiP, etc...One screw per business card holder works just fine. Oh yeah, I drilled a hole for a pen. There's a lot of mechanical stuff under that housing, so I picked the spot closer to the passenger side to make sure the pen would clear everything. There's another layer of plastic beneath the hole that I also had to drill through. I put black electrical tape on the inside of the hole so it looks cleaner.

Does that Business card holder work for a Manual Tranny?
Old 07-09-2008, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DKJeep17
Does that Business card holder work for a Manual Tranny?
If you can find 'em I imagine the one next to the cup holders and the one under the armrest would work in the same place, but not the one in the front. I've been by my Office Depot a few more times since I last posted, and they still don't have these card holders anymore.

Quick Reply: Extra Center Storage