Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Disable/Enable feature codes/sequences

Old 12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone no how to get all four doors to auto unlock once you turn off your jeep. The driver side of my 07 JKU will unlock and ill walk around to get my boy out and ... Dang it the door is still locked. Pain in the REAR. Any help would be great. Thx
Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Keck27
Anyone no how to get all four doors to auto unlock once you turn off your jeep. The driver side of my 07 JKU will unlock and ill walk around to get my boy out and ... Dang it the door is still locked. Pain in the REAR. Any help would be great. Thx
Push up on the unlock button.... J/k. Mine unlocks all the doors as soon as a pull the door handle.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Keck27
Had the same problem. Found it in the manual, I can't remember exactly but I think it is turn key to the on and off position 5 times and then hold the lock button to unlock. You should hear a tone to let you know the programming has been completed. Took me a few tries but it finally worked. Check the manual to be sure. Hope this helps a little.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wrangler428

Had the same problem. Found it in the manual, I can't remember exactly but I think it is turn key to the on and off position 5 times and then hold the lock button to unlock. You should hear a tone to let you know the programming has been completed. Took me a few tries but it finally worked. Check the manual to be sure. Hope this helps a little.
Good deal. I'll check it out. Thx
Old 12-10-2012, 05:50 AM
JK Newbie

Try this...
Set the locks to auto-lock at 15 mph and auto unlock all when either front door is opened.
Get in the Jeep, insert the key. Cycle the key from insertion position to "on" position 5 times, upon completing the 5th cycle make sure the key ends in the "on" position, press the unlock switch up twice.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SAR JK
Try this...
Set the locks to auto-lock at 15 mph and auto unlock all when either front door is opened.
Get in the Jeep, insert the key. Cycle the key from insertion position to "on" position 5 times, upon completing the 5th cycle make sure the key ends in the "on" position, press the unlock switch up twice.
Ok so on the 5th cycle it should be in the on position and then hit the unlock button twice...? I will try this tomorrow night. Will I hear any "ding" or sound or do u know?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Powderburn
I have a newer 08, Got it in oct of 07 and i killed the ESP on the 2nd try! So glad its gone!!! Donuts, here i come!
When it is done properly will the esp light stay on??? I need to know
Old 12-12-2012, 04:58 AM
JK Newbie

awesome thread
Old 12-13-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

This is the best thread yet. I really dislike the manual on disc. Thanks for all of the help.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 PM
JK Newbie

Great thread... I know some things to do to the 2013 when it gets here.

Is it just me, or do a lot of you drive about without your seat belts on? #tisk-tisk

Quick Reply: Disable/Enable feature codes/sequences