Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Center Console Cushion & Dog Protection

Old 09-19-2009, 04:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerseyjeepgurl
What I do aside from having that handy brush with the ponytail holder stored IN the brush handle (best find at the dollar store EVER,,,it even has a mirror on the back,,,,didn't come in Pink or Black so I settled for purple). I also have a big Octopus Clip on my 4wheel Drive shifter, the pony tail holders fit on there nicely!
I also have (don't laugh) two Jeep Diaper Bags (a huge clamshell design) from Wally World that hang from the headrests. In there, I always keep some Bandanas handy. Along with other emergency needs for the road, and dogs. they were only 16.00 at WW,,, I don't know if I have a picture or not. Well, I just checked, and no I don't. But if you go to any Wal Mart, or WM.com, and type in Jeep Clamshell Bag, these come up. they are VERY, heavy duty, and have carrying straps that you leave on, and use the shoulder strap to hang from the head rest cover, so it's very adaptable, and holds LOTS of stuff. For around thirty bucks for two, you get extra storage that is ALWAYS needed, for the girls in your life!

good luck!

Here are the Bags that I spoke about: From Wally World $21.00 each I think.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered the sleeve from Meritline around the 19th of Sept., just got it in yesterday.....so I am going to make my cuts and hunt for some memory foam today since it is raining.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by alaskabound
I ordered the sleeve from Meritline around the 19th of Sept., just got it in yesterday.....so I am going to make my cuts and hunt for some memory foam today since it is raining.
You can get regular foam from a craft store like Michaels or in the craft section of Wal Mart!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hehehe!!! Real clever and nice idea!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

You can get regular foam from a craft store like Michaels or in the craft section of Wal Mart!
Thanks....i'll try there tomorrow if the rain ever stops.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

This is a great idea. I was originally going to sew some type of pad and have it fasten to the small screws in the side. Your idea is so much better. No sewing required.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BullandTerrier
This is a great idea. I was originally going to sew some type of pad and have it fasten to the small screws in the side. Your idea is so much better. No sewing required.
thanks,,,,,if you go to "meritline" they sell the "correct type of sleeve" that you need without the zippers, and the short end opening. Mine has stayed on without EVER needing an adjustment or fixing of placement, it simply just stays put! Works like a charm!
MERITLINE,,,also sels many that are reversible, and you can get two looks out of one computer sleeve!

Good luck with yours!
Old 10-24-2009, 04:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nice ring!! the pictures made me dizzy (too close) I'm sure it looks good
Old 10-24-2009, 04:56 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by alaskabound
did you install it????
Old 10-24-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Freak

did you install it????
Originally Posted by robin
nice ring!! the pictures made me dizzy (too close) I'm sure it looks good
too close of the one with the ring? or were all of them too close up? (I'm confused)

Quick Reply: Center Console Cushion & Dog Protection