Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheels and tires

Old 11-17-2014, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheels and tires

hey guys,

Im new here and pretty much to the whole wheeling game. I got a stock jk and wanna get wheels and tires. Ive been looking at the pro comp bundle they got on quadratec and curious to know if anyone runs them and the thoughts on them. Also what size id be able to fit without a lift right now and if I would need spacers or not. Thanks for any feedback.

Steve
Old 11-17-2014, 01:56 PM
JK Super Freak

This summer at Rausch we had two separate people have blow-outs with ProComp tires in two days. That alone made me never want to run that brand. Both people bought them in the said package deal bc of the cheap price. You get what you pay for I suppose...

Check out The Billboard section on this forum, some killer deals floating around right now.

You'll be able to run 33's (285/70/R17) with slight rubbing. A quick trim of your air dam should fix that. Look for wheels with a back space of at least 4.5" (-12) or just run Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers on your stock wheels.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Tripletsi
This summer at Rausch we had two separate people have blow-outs with ProComp tires in two days. That alone made me never want to run that brand. Both people bought them in the said package deal bc of the cheap price. You get what you pay for I suppose...

Check out The Billboard section on this forum, some killer deals floating around right now.

You'll be able to run 33's (285/70/R17) with slight rubbing. A quick trim of your air dam should fix that. Look for wheels with a back space of at least 4.5" (-12) or just run Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers on your stock wheels.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been looking for some Rubicon take offs. Kinda hard to find by me. But I'll keep looking at the billboard section.

Quick Reply: wheels and tires