Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

17" Eagle 197 Chrome

Old 12-03-2009, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17" Eagle 197 Chrome

Thanks to forum member GCollura, I've got a new set of wheels that I was able to powder coat black Now I'm trying to sell the set I had on my JK. The pics below aren't the best, but if you want to look them up they're Eagle Alloy 197's. I have 4 of them. I have no idea what the backspacing is, but if someone can tell me how to measure it or find out, I will. I can tell you these ran on my Jeep without any spacers. If you check my profile pic over to the left, that's them cleaned up. I will ship at your expense. These were put on by the dealership before I bought my Jeep last March, so they're not very old. They are in excellent shape, just need cleaned up a little more. New, I've seen these retail from $140-$200 per wheel. I'm looking for $400 on the forum. I'll give it a couple of weeks here then hit the eBay/Craigslist route. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Will post pictures up shortly.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Pics

Attached Thumbnails SANY0417.JPG   SANY0418.jpg  
Old 12-06-2009, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default You got it!

Originally Posted by Caljeep
Lets see the new ones!!!!!!!!!!
I love these wheels...and again apologies for my POS camera. Maybe Santa will get me a new one.

If anyone around the Cincinnati area wants the contact info for the place who did them for me, shoot me a PM! Also, someone buy these wheels!
Old 12-09-2009, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

bump bump ttt
Old 12-13-2009, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

One more time...

Quick Reply: 17" Eagle 197 Chrome