Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Tolland Nov 24

Old 11-25-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are a few more. If anyone wants pictures of their own jeep, send me a PM with your email and which jeep you were in, and I'll send the full quality versions of the all the photos I have of you.

(click for hi-res)

Old 11-25-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up fun fun fun

It was a lot of fun yesterday too bad my YJ wasnt agreeing with me, but she'll be back dont you worry.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had a great time out with you guys again. Trey those were some great pics you got, and when are going to see those videos. It sounds like chopper meet a guy who can show use around up there a little more too.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 AM
JK Newbie

Default yeah

The guy we met when we were waiting for the flatbed had a sweet CJ
Old 11-25-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Freak

awesome pictures boys! I was talking with my dad, he thinks I should try to find a stock bumper just so xc doesn't give me shit from having the dent, sooo if any one has one I can have please let me know! And I don't think I should make it a stumby either other wise I would be outside with the saw.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Red Rubi
I had a great time out with you guys again. Trey those were some great pics you got, and when are going to see those videos. It sounds like chopper meet a guy who can show use around up there a little more too.
I just loaded the footage this morning, but I still have to edit it together. I think rather than making it a little movie, I'll probably just paste them together as a series of clips.

I'll try to post it on youtube by tomorrow afternoon and then I'll post the link here.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk
awesome pictures boys! I was talking with my dad, he thinks I should try to find a stock bumper just so xc doesn't give me shit from having the dent, sooo if any one has one I can have please let me know! And I don't think I should make it a stumby either other wise I would be outside with the saw.
You don't trust yourself with a saw Scott has a factory bumper that I was thinking of buying, but after seeing what the ice did to his grill I might buy a aftermarket one. I don't need the same thing happening to me. Shoot him a pm, you can beat me to it, I'll find another one.

Last edited by Red Rubi; 11-25-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
JK Freak

I do trust myself with a saw but I don't trust XC being cool with me lemoning a Jeep with sawed off front bumper. I'm shocked they have'nt tried telling me that my cb has caused all the stalling.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:16 PM
JK Freak

I uploaded more pix to my picasa account. Grab whatever you want, but I'll probably clean it out in a few months.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:57 PM
JK Junkie

As usual, had a great time with you folks - thanks for the company - let's do it again sooner rather than later!

TreyB: PM sent - I want pictures!

Quick Reply: Tolland Nov 24