Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Midwest Meetup Run... Disney Ok

Old 12-09-2007, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Armycop,
I almost went through that hole when we pulled into the park.....lol hindsite ....Boy im glad i didnt do it..............rofl. My rocksled wouldnt have faired so well
Old 12-09-2007, 09:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like a good time was had by all. Great pics!
Old 12-10-2007, 04:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Docwinkle
Armycop,
I almost went through that hole when we pulled into the park.....lol hindsite ....Boy im glad i didnt do it..............rofl. My rocksled wouldnt have faired so well
I was doing fine until about halfway through, then the right side of the Jeep sunk in a rut I had to back out. The water got on the underside of the air filter but not into the intake.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:30 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Glad to see that everyone made it back safely! Everyone who went: If you haven't PM'd me with your e-mail address, do so and I'll get you an invite to the Walgreen's website to view/download/buy copies of prints (You can pay Walgreen's $.19/print, or you can download them for free and print them on your own gear).

JackMacOKC: PM me your mailing address and I'll get a disk with the images off to you.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Glad to see that everyone made it back safely! Everyone who went: If you haven't PM'd me with your e-mail address, do so and I'll get you an invite to the Walgreen's website to view/download/buy copies of prints (You can pay Walgreen's $.19/print, or you can download them for free and print them on your own gear).

JackMacOKC: PM me your mailing address and I'll get a disk with the images off to you.
Those were some good pics on the Walgreens site. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:45 AM
JK Jedi Master

Glad everyone made it home safely. I was watching the news this morning and things in that area got really bad, with 3/4" of ice in some places.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:17 AM
JK Freak

lamar, mo (about 25 miles north of joplin) lost all power during that ice storm and it's expected to be off for another couple days.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:31 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
... things in that area got really bad, with 3/4" of ice in some places.
Much of it on my Jeep! LOL.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about all that ice I didn't get anything over my way, no ice or anything... . Whats the weather like today over there? Its sunny and 70 degrees over here...LOL not really its colder than crap here but really I didn't get any ice on my jeep here in Mansfeild. When I was heading over there on the 8th I was really happy because it was sunny and 62 here and when I got halfway there it turned into foggy,cold, and 46. Dang Oklahoma weather!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Much of it on my Jeep! LOL.

Man, your Jeep looks cold. Mine sits outside all the time just like that, I'm getting my Jeep a cover or something this Christmas I think yours wants one too.

Quick Reply: Midwest Meetup Run... Disney Ok