Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Mid-West Jul 24-25 Superlift ORV Park - Hot Springs, AR

Old 07-24-2009, 08:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid-West Jul 24-25 Superlift ORV Park - Hot Springs, AR

Here are some initial pics of Day 1, Superlift ORV Park - Hot Springs, AR. Most of these trails were designated Level 1, 2 and 3, although one was close to or a Level 4.

Start of the trail

Looking down towards the steep descent!

Going down a steep descent with some huge ruts! Pics DO NOT do justice here.

Going down a steep descent with some huge ruts! Pics DO NOT do justice here.

Things got a lil narrow!

Going up!

Taking a break

Taking a break

Going up a steep grade

Climbing up this hill sounded like running over coke bottles!

Easing down the hill towards Scenic View 1

Scenic View 1 - Rubicon Trail

Climbing up the hill to Scenic View 2

Scenic View 2

A Jeep broke down with radiator issues - not from our group.

John Deere Buggy

Semi Group Shot

Others may have better pics. Most of ours ended up coming out blurry and had to weed them out. Look forward to better shots tomorrow - Day 2!!!

Last edited by interceptor_1972; 07-26-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Updated pics with a higher resolution version.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great photos!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 03:51 AM
JK Freak

very nice pics. Hopefully there will be more of today's activities.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:34 AM
JK Freak

I need to get my butt up there and do some wheeling! Great shots though!
Old 07-25-2009, 04:49 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Thanks for sharing. You folks have a great time, and keep safe.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Default Just Got Home from Superlift

Just got home from wheeling with the group at Superlift. Somehow I managed not to damage anything other than a few more pinstripes despite some the trails we traversed. I was to busy holding on to my steering wheel to take pics, but I am sure someone from the group will post. I had a great time, so a big THANK YOU to everyone that was there. See you again next time.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SD Hardrocker
Just got home from wheeling with the group at Superlift. Somehow I managed not to damage anything other than a few more pinstripes despite some the trails we traversed. I was to busy holding on to my steering wheel to take pics, but I am sure someone from the group will post. I had a great time, so a big THANK YOU to everyone that was there. See you again next time.
That's always a great feeling getting home without damage and having a super time. I was planning on this trip a long time but had another situation come up, maybe next run I can meet more of you. The trails looked like a blast and experience is the best teacher.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wish I could have gone. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. I hope somebody brought a big ole bottle of Advil for the hangovers tomorrow morning.

I did find out my new toy is being picked up tomorrow, and should hopefully be here next week. I will post pics once I have it and get it cleaned up.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:57 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by SD Hardrocker
It may take me a few more tries before I get names, nicknames and faces corectly matched up . But I will say this - it was great meeting everyone there, and I second SD Hardrocker on this; a big THANK YOU to everyone that was there, and for everything they did to help me through . I went in with 2 major objectives - to meet some good friends I've made through the forum, and to try out what my JK is capable of without trying to break anything. Glad to say, I accomplished both, well - almost. Just ripped the boot on the front driveshaft

Originally Posted by TORN
That's always a great feeling getting home without damage and having a super time. I was planning on this trip a long time but had another situation come up, maybe next run I can meet more of you. The trails looked like a blast and experience is the best teacher.
TORN, Hope to meet you the next trip The trails were indeed a blast, although there were some WHOA!! moments - atleast, for me. Being new and accidentally ending up on some advanced trails have a way of doing that somehow . Nonetheless, a great adventure and a great experience.

Originally Posted by quicktsi
I wish I could have gone. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. I hope somebody brought a big ole bottle of Advil for the hangovers tomorrow morning.

I did find out my new toy is being picked up tomorrow, and should hopefully be here next week. I will post pics once I have it and get it cleaned up.
Would've been great if you'd have been able to make it. Uploading Day 2 pictures and a couple of videos [although we may need some sea sickness pills for the videos ]. And oh, I do carry a big ole bottle of Advil in my center console - not for hangovers though But anyone that needs it is free to have it

Uploading more pictures, will update soon! And again, a BIG THANKS to everyone that was there. Truly, a memorable experience.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

sweet! glad to see you all having a great time

Quick Reply: Mid-West Jul 24-25 Superlift ORV Park - Hot Springs, AR