Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Mexico how to destroy your jk

Old 07-31-2008, 12:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those shots were awesome!!! My phone has a setting were it takes a bunh of photos real fast like that but my camera doesnt. i dont think. great action shots!!! What size tires were on it? 35s? they look bigger than stock.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08{ga}rubicon
my little voice tells me that i still need to be able to drive to work on monday morning and don't be a dumb ass
a big x2!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:32 PM
JK Freak

poor rubi
Old 07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

Default That Jeep was a show rig not a trail rig.

The gas can and other crap out back hurt him as well as it being lifted so high on stock rim spacing. The roof rack added un needed top weight which also worked against him.

I'm very good at rolling. My TJ has 5 rolls and I've rolled my YJ about the same plus my CJ once and a friends YJ as well. And this is not counting my pre adulthood. LOL Keep the weight low and all that flashy bling bling won't get you out of a jamb. Although, If you happen to be at a ball game at night and the arena loses power then you would be able to light up the field.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:34 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Bob Coco
The gas can and other crap out back hurt him as well as it being lifted so high on stock rim spacing. The roof rack added un needed top weight which also worked against him.

I'm very good at rolling. My TJ has 5 rolls and I've rolled my YJ about the same plus my CJ once and a friends YJ as well. And this is not counting my pre adulthood. LOL Keep the weight low and all that flashy bling bling won't get you out of a jamb. Although, If you happen to be at a ball game at night and the arena loses power then you would be able to light up the field.
Remind me not to wheel behind you WOL can change your user name to "Lucky" if you like though.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Coco

I agree with you all the way, but it seems that it took you enough rolls to learn. I don't know the guy in the green rubi, I have met dildo (that doesn't sound right) and I can tell you that he's learn more in the past year than a lot of guys around, I think the guy in the green jeep learned his lesson about weight and all the other factors you mentioned. my point is we all learn as we go along. thanks for pointing that out
Old 07-31-2008, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
those shots were awesome!!! My phone has a setting were it takes a bunh of photos real fast like that but my camera doesnt. I dont think. Great action shots!!! What size tires were on it? 35s? They look bigger than stock.
tire size was 37......
Old 08-01-2008, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default more photos...

Old 08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
ksk
JK Enthusiast

Hi dildo dont worry about the f.u.c.k.he.a.d.s. making the nasty comments... wait till they roll their jeeps and then you can laugh aswell ... karma is a bitch.......Did you floor it when you where on the crest?..Looks like youve done everything right by turning left at the top, you probably used too much gas at the top though...

robin got it spot on....this also would of contributed to your mishap 4 sure...

Bad luck mate, hope your insurance covers everything... live and learn...

KSK
Old 08-02-2008, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ksk
Hi dildo dont worry about the f.u.c.k.he.a.d.s. making the nasty comments... wait till they roll their jeeps and then you can laugh aswell ... karma is a bitch.......Did you floor it when you where on the crest?..Looks like youve done everything right by turning left at the top, you probably used too much gas at the top though...

robin got it spot on....this also would of contributed to your mishap 4 sure...

Bad luck mate, hope your insurance covers everything... live and learn...

KSK
KSK thank you for your comments but this is not my JK, it is a friends JK, about the Karma, I full agree with you. Everybody has a bad day

Quick Reply: Mexico how to destroy your jk