Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Jeep Bangled 50

Old 05-07-2015, 04:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Pm sent. I got it lined up. Also need to make sure flag etiquette is addressed. I know background checks can't be done but I don't want it to end up as the next news story on Fox News. Lol
Etiquette as in being flown on the right front...or as in no scumbags laying it on the ground and trampling it...like has been in the news lately?
Old 05-07-2015, 04:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by karmynsbeep

Good point dunny I know in windrock the flag was treated with nothing but the highest respect! While it got dirty it never touched the ground and was folded and put away correctly. I would think that the flag holders who old glory visits will have the same reverence for the flag.

www.overlandoff-road.com
That's what I'm talking about. I'll post a link so anyone who reads the post can read up on proper etiquette if they feel like. I'm military and need to touch up on it myself. The group it's going with I checked and made sure either there were military members or someone familiar with it. It's in good hands with us.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:39 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 14Sport

Etiquette as in being flown on the right front...or as in no scumbags laying it on the ground and trampling it...like has been in the news lately?
What's been in the news lately is exactly what I was referring to when I mentioned it being the next news story. None of that. Lol.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:43 PM
JK Junkie

I mean follow as best you possibly can. Just don't blatantly disrespect it. You all know what I mean.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can take care of NH And VT for you
Old 05-07-2015, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

I agree on respecting the flag. DunnyBunny I got your PM and I will send everything as soon as I get my logbook in the mail. I am also currently working on a website to log everything and I will post all the info when its done.

I will make:
-A blog website (I will also post everything identical on here as well, and will link everything), i will also make a sign up list for certain states so we know whats taken and what we need left
-an instagram for pictures
-a twitter
-a facebook page

The more things people send me the more I put up on all the sites, itll be a slow start but once we get a following this is going to be awesome.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:40 PM
JK Junkie

Sounds good
Old 05-07-2015, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is a great idea. I will be going to the Jeep Jamboree in Attica Indiana at the Badlands. I will be leaving the Thursday after Memorial Day. Do you think it would be possible for DunnyBunny to get the flag to me in Michigan by Thursday before noon?
Old 05-07-2015, 06:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
This is a great idea. I will be going to the Jeep Jamboree in Attica Indiana at the Badlands. I will be leaving the Thursday after Memorial Day. Do you think it would be possible for DunnyBunny to get the flag to me in Michigan by Thursday before noon?
That could be possible. I'm not sure the major shippers will work on that Monday though. I'd have to check shipping rates for overnight or 2 day. It might be tough.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
What do you think DunnyBunny? Could you ship it directly to AnvilX14 after?

Quick Reply: Jeep Bangled 50