Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Are you happy?

Old 03-27-2007, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't be any happier! Whenever I think of something negative about my JK, I just tell myself: "Self, you can take the top off, take the doors off, and go drive OVER things!"
Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That is soooo true!!! I love parking at the end of a lot and just driving over the curb to get to the road....mubby started it and now I do it all the time! I love seeing a snow pile and thinking....I could drive right over that if I really wanted to...LOL....and I always get the urge to wave to H2 vehicles from the top when the top is off..... I LOVE my JK.....Life is good.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
That is soooo true!!! I love parking at the end of a lot and just driving over the curb to get to the road....mubby started it and now I do it all the time! I love seeing a snow pile and thinking....I could drive right over that if I really wanted to...LOL....and I always get the urge to wave to H2 vehicles from the top when the top is off..... I LOVE my JK.....Life is good.
*L* There is always a pile of snow hogging half a parking spot, and no one will use it. It is always at the end of the row, and usually alot closer than the next available spot.
So... i just park ON the pile. I absolutely LOVE the looks i get from people when i do that. :confused:
"Honey? Why wouldnt you let me get a Jeep?" :sad: *stomp. pout*

It cracks me up every time. I just get out, smile, wave, and walk away chuckling to myself.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm extremely happy and would without question buy another one. I can't think of any other vehicle I would rather have. There are a lot of vehicles I really like, but none than I would rather have than our 4-door JK.

Quick Reply: Are you happy?