Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Are you happy?

Old 03-23-2007, 05:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you kidding me? I love this thing. I had the green light from the wife to treat myself to pretty much any new vehicle I wanted. It came down to the JK and a new Corvette. I chose the JK and have no regrets. Not to mention this thing is a chick magnet. I get more requests for rides in this thing than rides on my Harley. Life is good
Old 03-23-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently paid the first payment, so I have had the JK for 30 days....and I still go out in the garage to make sure she's really there

No regrets and yes I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Old 03-23-2007, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

3,000 km (km is Canadian thing), I'm happy. Just the other day I was thinking about what kind of car I would buy after moving back to California. JK again!!
Old 03-24-2007, 01:58 AM
JK Freak

We have 6300 miles on our JK. It's been just what we thought it would be functional, fun and trouble free. Being that it rains a lot here in the winter we had just had all three tops off for the first time last week - it seemed like a completely different rig. My kids love the darn thing.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

I'll never own anything other than a Jeep now that I've been exposed! It rocks!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
Are you kidding me? I love this thing. I had the green light from the wife to treat myself to pretty much any new vehicle I wanted. It came down to the JK and a new Corvette. I chose the JK and have no regrets. Not to mention this thing is a chick magnet. I get more requests for rides in this thing than rides on my Harley. Life is good
Too bad you're married...
Old 03-27-2007, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

No, I am not happy at all. I was just as excited as all of you to get my unlimited rubi, but I have owned it for 5 days now, and it is in the shop for the second time for lack of power (3000 rpm and and a slight roll out of drive, maby get 200 feet on level ground). I have tried to get a second vehicle from the dealer and they are not complying. I wish I did not buy. Hopefully DC will either resove my issue and get me a new vehicle or fix something!!!! $34k and it doesn't drive right. If I get my money back, I will try another 4dr rubi in hopes that I have a lemon right now. I have owned Jeeps in the past and loved them. If this does not get fixed I will never (maybe) own another Chrysler product.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:25 PM
JK Freak

I love my JK....I have had 10 other Jeeps, a couple of K2500 Suburbans, a couple of trucks, a Trooper, and probably a few that I cannot remember.
This JK provides the perfect amount of utility and has lots of space (for a wrangler). I also get so much more tail riding around with the top off(I wish). By far the is my favorite SUV out of all that I have owned.
The gas mileage is a little rough and could use a little more power, but is still a great vehicle.
It will probably be the SUV that I hold on to the longest.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:02 PM
JK Super Freak

I am very happy! There will always be a segment of any group that will bitch all the time. Some folks you just can't make happy... not that I am bitching about it or anything...
Old 03-27-2007, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

I love it. I got terrible service at the dealership, and almost got into a fist fight with the finance manager. I have a god awful interest rate and my payments are wayyyyy to high(thats my fault, my credit is less than stellar), but I love my Jeep!

Im just waiting till the weather gets and stays nice so that the doors and the top can stay off for more than a few hours!

Quick Reply: Are you happy?