Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wyckoff Parts and Accessories?????

Old 01-10-2010, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
I don't know where you have seen this company before, but I looked up their profile here and they have only made 1 post.
Well for one, 300C forums and that whole network (nitro, caliber, ram, challenger, etc.) A search there (300cforums) will yield you over 500 results (the maximum showed in a search) of happy customers and talk of instalalation.

T.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

And this is what he will write when I guess he is mad:

The disclaimer was on the page you ordered from plain as day. “Sale price listed valid while in stock supplies last.” You are probably the guy that sued McDonalds because their coffee was hot and you spilled it on yourself. I was actually going to offer you the item at my cost until I saw you crybabying on the Jeep Forum. I don’t need you as a customer. Now we got bad publicity because of your selective reading(putting it nicely). But as I have experienced in the past, even bad publicity is good publicity.

Jeff Poole - Manager
Wyckoff Auto Parts & Accessories
15 Murray Road
Montvale NJ 07645
201-891-4459
800-992-2454
201-891-6265(fax)

But come on guys give him a break!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TonyT
Well for one, 300C forums and that whole network (nitro, caliber, ram, challenger, etc.) A search there (300cforums) will yield you over 500 results (the maximum showed in a search) of happy customers and talk of instalalation.

T.
I am not saying he is the most horrible person ( although that last message that he sent me was kind of shocking and childish ) or it is such a screwed up company. I guess blockrockin and myself found ourselves in a messed up situation. Knock yourself out and buy all you want from him. I won't be and to each is their own.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

And this is what he will write when I guess he is mad:

The disclaimer was on the page you ordered from plain as day. “Sale price listed valid while in stock supplies last.” You are probably the guy that sued McDonalds because their coffee was hot and you spilled it on yourself. I was actually going to offer you the item at my cost until I saw you crybabying on the Jeep Forum. I don’t need you as a customer. Now we got bad publicity because of your selective reading(putting it nicely). But as I have experienced in the past, even bad publicity is good publicity.

Jeff Poole - Manager
Wyckoff Auto Parts & Accessories
15 Murray Road
Montvale NJ 07645
201-891-4459
800-992-2454
201-891-6265(fax)

But come on guys give him a break!!!

His sarcastic responce did it for me .They will never get my business. This is not how you talk to a customer. Very poor customer service.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Jedi Master

Yeah after I wrote this thread I didn't actually think it was going to make it that long since they are a sponsor here but I was mad and wanted to vent. They did what they did and I called it like I saw it so I guess really no one can get mad about that.
please

search on here, theres plenty of negative threads about sponsors, we dont delete them like everyone believes

they didnt take your money, they told you the price changed. I'm not sure how thats bad business practice. If you would have read the disclaimer like they posted it wouldnt have been an issue.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was just disappointed that i didn't get the heated seats for the advertised price thats all.. not saying he a bad guy or company , Ive bought stuff their before .. but just kind of surprised me that the price changed just when i ordered. i was looking forward to warm seats oh well
Old 01-10-2010, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wyckoffparts
Thanks T. I appreciate the fact that you don't blindly jump on the bandwagon.
Just a bumpy start, though a really bumpy one. Once they all see the great deals you have they'll see the light. You can't win everybody over and when parts start flying off the virtual shelf someones always bound to get wound up.

These deals arent like the never ending special that all of a sudden isnt so special down the road when its still up three months later. These are serious, knock your chair over, running to the phone, or to get your wallet, and get the order in!

I tell you I had no thought in my mind to put the heated seats in my Jeep. However, when I saw that price I wanted a set for the front AND a set for the back.

These sales are over quick and I we don't see those too often around here.

Last edited by TonyT; 01-10-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Let me start by saying I had no intention when I started this thread to bash a company. Do I think it was a messed up situation? Yes I do but I never meant to do that. I appreciate all the sponsors that are on this forum for taking a special interest in the JK. This is how new products are made, when companies find the need to make them. When they get negative feedback from forums it makes them never want to come back. Toni T ( sorry if I spelled that wrong ) wrote me a private message explaining all the great service he has had with this same company. Maybe this was the one mis-fortunate incident that everyone has every now and then. Sometimes I let my anger get the best of me and I don't rationalize about the situation. He has since wrote me another message offering me the kit at his cost ( he sent me a picture of his page that he orders from showing the amount ) but still has not apologized for calling me a crybaby or the dude from McDonalds but it's O.K. I have been called worse haha. I just wanted to put that out there.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Seems to be a lot of interest in heated seats....

Special deal..... $244.00 and FREE SHIPPING(US Only) for everyone. PayPal only and no fine print.

Simply send $244.00 to our PayPal and leave a note...

Please allow 10-14 days to arrive(free shipping is slow)

Add $6.95 for PRIORITY USPS SHIPPING and have them in 3-5 days.

PayPal jeff@wyckoffchrysler.com

Let us prove to you how good we are. Not hearsay from some pissed off guy...
Am I suppose to be that pissed off guy???
Old 01-10-2010, 12:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You never ordered them! You are probably the guy that emailed me asking why the price just changed. Come on dude, fess up............

what ??? ok what do you mean i never ordered them ? what do you want me to fess up to ?? i did when the price was 131 but i didn't want them for 259 or whatever it is .. maybe your company isn't that great .. you didnt even know who ordered what... I'm glad i didn't end up buying them even for 131 .. you guys need to learn alittle customer service and not talk down to your customers... i sure wont be buying anything from your company ever again , not when you treat people the way you do guess maybe im the pissed off guy too ? seems like their are a few wonder why

Last edited by blockrockin; 01-10-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Wyckoff Parts and Accessories?????