Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is this wrong?

Old 12-28-2008, 11:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you found this guys jeep ...h t t p://coolspotters.com/athletes/ryan-sheckler/and/trucks/jeep-wrangler-unlimited#medium-12528...

Last edited by MDPJeep; 12-28-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Must belong to 50 Cent or P Diddy.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by aznjeepgirl
My brother was at the grocery store a couple days ago and spotted this. ...
This is an incredible coincidence! I just did a search on "Dub" and "Deuce" to see if that userID was on JK-Forum before posting my own story about this JK. A little over a week ago my son and I were headed to San Diego. We stopped in El Centro to gas up and when leaving noted that very JK (I recall the "Dub" in the window and the all-white paint job) parked two spots down from us. Anyway, we chuckled a little bit over it and then promptly forgot about it as we headed west on the Interstate. About fifteen minutes later he comes cruising right by us. So, I told Curtis to be nice and wave as he sailed on by. Then he slows down and pulls right up in front of us--like we're caravaning together. Well, it's his Jeep and he can do what he wants with it--but he's definitely not my type and I'm not going to run with him. So I told Curtis to ease off the gas and let him drift away. Fortunately, that happened. Anyway, I really, truly just finished a search on the userID "Dub" and "Deuce" figuring I didn't want to say anything too mean should he happen to be a JK-Forum member. And then I stumbled on this thread.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 12-28-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's this guy - 'Ryan Sheckler drives a white, customized Jeep Wrangler Unlimited'

skateboarder me thinks
Old 12-28-2008, 12:35 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by MDPJeep
It's this guy - 'Ryan Sheckler ...
I think you're right. Heaven forbid that there should be two such .. vehicles.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My opinion:

Now, before you get on your high horse and say things like "hey, man, it's still a Jeep!", or "he can do whatever he wants with it!" - I 100% agree. I DID say it was my opinion.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you go to that site you can see other sports figures and their jeeps.

At least Tony Hawks has a blacked out 4 door!! Looks all stock other than that. mp
Old 12-28-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's as wrong as two boy's kissing.....
Old 12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure, go ahead and do what you want with your ride...I'm with you AZJeeper, I'm feeling free to share my opinion, if he wanted to do that to his Jeep why not a Sahara or X, to do that to a Rubicon is absolutely ridiculous waste of good offroad products....so is he planning on locking it up, throwing it in 4-lo with that nice crawl ratio and disconnecting his sway bar to crawl over Mall parking lot curbs? It's just as stupid as a soccer mom buying a Rubicon.....but hey...thats just my opinion, and I'm an A$$
Old 12-28-2008, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MDPJeep
I think you found this guys jeep ...h t t p://coolspotters.com/athletes/ryan-sheckler/and/trucks/jeep-wrangler-unlimited#medium-12528...
I don't think it's his. If you look closely, the skater guy has different stickers. Besides, the guy that came out of the store was older and looked nothing like him. I did see on another thread that there's an exact duplicate in Houston as well.

Quick Reply: Is this wrong?