Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is this wrong?

Old 10-10-2010, 04:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by berg
Of course it's wrong. It doesn't have white walls.
There's no room for white walls lol
Old 10-10-2010, 05:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's Baaaaaaccck. Welp since it's been bumped and people will just read the first post and hit reply anyways I won't bother posting. It's brolly been posted already and I am an asshat for diggin on others but .... :

h t t p://www.celebritycarsblog.com/2008/10/ryan-shecklers-jeep-wrangler-unlimitted/

We all know that Ryan Sheckler is one great skateboarder but who would have known that he could have such amazing style when it comes to his rides. To date, we have covered Sheckler's Range Rover and Sheckler's new Mercedes Benz, but we never dropped in on some of his white whips.

So here you go, Ryan Sheckler's Jeep Wrangler Unlimited done up in all white by DUB magazine and crew.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aznJEEPgirl
I did see on another thread that there's an exact duplicate in Houston as well.
It's a virus that infects JK's. It usually starts in affluent neighborhoods (usually gated communities) then spreads to the lower income housing areas. Best method to ward off the virus is to regularly leave the pavement and apply 4-Lo as needed or directed by a spotter.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Freak

I said this last year and I'll say it again for the last time: It's not that Ryan guy's Jeep. It has different stickers and unless he's a middle-aged man shopping at Albertson's far from his home in Orange County, then it's not him
Old 10-10-2010, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Damn, they should call that the "white out edition".

Sweet looking Jeep..................if your rollin' the hood.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MDPJeep
It's this guy - 'Ryan Sheckler drives a white, customized Jeep Wrangler Unlimited'

skateboarder me thinks
Yep, Ryan Shecklers Jeep. Basically labron james of skateboarding. At 16 he has millions and sponsored by Monster. Has his own MTV show.....
Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

It kinda reminds me of an old hearse
Old 10-10-2010, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

i understand that we are all different and im all for us making our cars to suit what we think is "Cooll" but i dont get this, i drive a jeep cause i go offroad - i am willing to deal with the uncomfortable ride, loud cabin and plastic interior because its supposed to be a utilitarian truck, but why would you want to deal with all this if you are going to turn your car into a purly street vehicle, i just dont get it - there are more comfortable suvs to do this to - WHY? please this is not even a retorical questi,n if any one knows please tell me?
Old 10-10-2010, 12:06 PM
JK Newbie

Yea I don't understand this either... Why not just get grand cherokee! Its got the jeep name but rides like a lux suv. Thats all I can say.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by aznJEEPgirl
I said this last year and I'll say it again for the last time: It's not that Ryan guy's Jeep. It has different stickers and unless he's a middle-aged man shopping at Albertson's far from his home in Orange County, then it's not him
I agree with you. It's not his jeep. This particular one lives around Oceanside or Vista. I've seen it on quite a few occasions while chuckling as he drives past. Sheckler sold his jeep a while ago anyways and it was different. (not by much though).

Quick Reply: Is this wrong?