Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Wrangler: Pavement Only Thoughts
Any Reason is a Good Reason; We're Family
91.84%
Waste of a Good Jeep; Posers
8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Wrangler: Basic Transport or Off-Road Fun

Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use my jeep for EVERYTHING!!! I take my boys to Taekwando in it, go to the store in it, drive it to work, and take it out and play with it as hard as I can as often as I can,,, It has seen mud, snow, rocks, trees, trails, hills, you name it!!! I even painted it flat black so I did'nt have to wax it!!!!
So, I guess you can say that as far as my Jeep goes, it does everything it was made to do, and does it in style and with great ability....
Old 08-06-2020, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go for the jeep that you want and you can afford I bet sooner or later you will be wanting to upgrade some of its parts. Don't let anyone affect your decision when buying because it may result in dissatisfaction.

If you are planning to upgrade soon I will suggest to go with OEM parts because it is created by the manufacturer itself and will surely fit your car https://www.allmoparparts.com/make/jeep.html

It will be less hell of work than buying an aftermarket ng does not fit your car, plus this can save you lots of money.

Quick Reply: Wrangler: Basic Transport or Off-Road Fun