Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

WOW, sway bar disconnected?

Old 06-05-2010, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah no flex really. Watch some of "wayoflife" videos. And you'll see true articulation. This guy was just showing off his lockers working basically
Old 06-05-2010, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default WOW, sway bar disconnected?

Off topic sorry... Has there ever been a thread comparing lift kits with pictures of them in action on the rti ramp? Why don't lifts come with like a rating of what they score on the RTI ramp? Ex. OME LT on a 4door w/35's scored a... Then with 33's etc. Or do they already?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default WOW, sway bar disconnected?

Originally Posted by jmow01
Off topic sorry... Has there ever been a thread comparing lift kits with pictures of them in action on the rti ramp? Why don't lifts come with like a rating of what they score on the RTI ramp? Ex. OME LT on a 4door w/35's scored a... Then with 33's etc. Or do they already?
Too much research?
Old 06-07-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

ok i looked the vid over again and i get it. i understand how it didn't flex, the axles were completely level with the body!! it's not flexing if the entire body is on an extreme angle like that.
so ya this guy was just showing off lockers or something else i guess. it's still pretty cool though. i tend to impress friends of mine by just traversing ditches and gaps they think i wont make over, but if i pulled this move in front of them, i think they'd all go running to the chrysler dealership lol.

thx for the info

Quick Reply: WOW, sway bar disconnected?